Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone! Come see my website's new layouts! :D I can link you to my site's by the way. So if you wanna be linked just let me know :)

(click the banners, they've got links in them. Convenient much?)

You like??

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Very nice Nisse!! Keep up the great work girl!! I'm proud of you!! Hugs, and love!!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Your website is awsome. I love what you have done, You are a business person right? You do wonderful drawings. Maybe you should also think about doing coloring books, I think that would be nice for kids to have.... just a thought 8)
Keep up the good work.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I would totally buy a coloring book if you put one out, Nisse!! That is a great idea from Cujo's mom!! I would buy one for myself, and one for each of the kids, so that makes 5 total, lol!! C'mon Nisse! Get to it, lol!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I love em girl you did and awesome job. Let me know if you ever need any pics for your site I have a million pics of Dosia :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
a pit bull coloring book would be awesome... i'd buy some just to have for my future kids someday

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your website is awsome. I love what you have done, You are a business person right? You do wonderful drawings. Maybe you should also think about doing coloring books, I think that would be nice for kids to have.... just a thought 8)
Keep up the good work.
Very nice Nisse!! Keep up the great work girl!! I'm proud of you!! Hugs, and love!!
I would totally buy a coloring book if you put one out, Nisse!! That is a great idea from Cujo's mom!! I would buy one for myself, and one for each of the kids, so that makes 5 total, lol!! C'mon Nisse! Get to it, lol!!
Thank you sooo much auntie Bev! hugs!

Thank you Cujo's mom!, much appreciated :) And yep i am a business person :) great idea! Wonderful thought!

I'd totally LOVE to do a coloring book! It'd really get Rascal out to the public eye! I could put a pic of every one of his friends, including him, in it! :D I'm totally gonna look up on this!

I love em girl you did and awesome job. Let me know if you ever need any pics for your site I have a million pics of Dosia :)
Thanks girl! And okee doke! If i ever need pics, you'll be the first i come to! :D

a pit bull coloring book would be awesome... i'd buy some just to have for my future kids someday
Thanks buddy! I'd love to get this coloring book idea to go through! :) Thank you so much for your support!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok did I miss the banner, lol, you know me, lmaooo. But I know you do awesome work and I would buy coloring books as well girl ;)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
good job...i'm gonna peep ya site out:)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok did I miss the banner, lol, you know me, lmaooo. But I know you do awesome work and I would buy coloring books as well girl ;)
Lol!!! All is well! ;) i can't wait to get Rascal more out there. Maybe with me being young and supporting the APBT it'll draw more attention :D
good job...i'm gonna peep ya site out:)
Thanks bro! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Annie, I really do think it would be awesome if you did, Rascal and yourself could get more publicity and you being 14 will hopefully wake a lot of parents up to the positive things about the APBT that kids see :D Great job

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
omg Annie, I really do think it would be awesome if you did, Rascal and yourself could get more publicity and you being 14 will hopefully wake a lot of parents up to the positive things about the APBT that kids see :D Great job
yeeaaah! that'd be awesome! fun enough to capture and keep the kiddies attention but still informative for both kids and parents! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yes ma'am, see you are way to smart for your own good, go get 'em girl :D I can't wait to see what you come up with. ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
;) I know is why I said, I think it is a fabulous idea and I love it and so do others, seems you have a clammoring for a coloring book ;) Huggles

1 - 16 of 16 Posts