·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Congrats :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Congrats!!!! Boys are so much easier to deal with :D
DISAGREE lol , boys are so much harder then girls while they are young , my daughter was a breeze when she was little , its when they turn into those teen years that boys become easier then girls lol.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, this little one has no choice but to do Gracie JuJitzu his father has that sorted already hahaha, Im very glad its a boy as it will forfill my childhood dream hahah jokes but I was the most major tomboy ever, I wanted to be a boy when I was young.
Not so much anymore I am happy being a woman :)

With the genetics of its father I am going to have my work cut out for me with them both in my household.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
DISAGREE lol , boys are so much harder then girls while they are young , my daughter was a breeze when she was little , its when they turn into those teen years that boys become easier then girls lol.
lol... my oldest two are girls and are mean as crap!!! my youngest is a boy and so sweet and happy all the time... they are all different :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
lucky you! i wanted my first born to be a boy. I having a daughter and shes already ground till shes 18...

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
congratulations!!! Very exciting!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Many congrats! Glad you got what you wanted first time around, lol. I wanted a boy every time, and 3 out of 3 times I got a girl! I'm in serious trouble, I know.

Have you thought of names yet? If so, please share!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was getting upset as i wished so much for a boy i thought i would get a girl. I was talking to mum in the waiting room panicing "oh mum what are we going to do with all those blue clothes, sell them, chuck them out"

I have always had Mason for a boy since i got pregnant, and i never thought of any girl names so that was weird.
So Mason William for his first names.
But then again he might come out not looking like a Mason, so ill have to start again.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Choosing a name is hard. We didn't have our son's name picked out till the day I was enduced. lol Were slackers :)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you!

Im overwhelmed now with all these cool boy clothes to buy. I dont want to buyy too much.

Do boys really go through more diapers?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
At first I felt like I went through 10 or so a day! But now at 7 months we through much less. He is my only baby so I do not know how it compares to a little girl. Don't buy too much till after your baby shower I still have to many clothes! I'm excited for you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts