Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned many pit bulls i recently had a litter of pups. The mom was a red rednose and the daddy a blu blu nose. I have chosen to keep a male out of the litter but am not sure of what color to put on the reg. Papers. He is lighter then fawn but not white he has a black strip down the middle of his back black ears and a black face. He is a gorgous boy but noone knows what color he is. Any help on this would be appreciated. If u would like a pic u will have to email me i cant upload then on this site from my phone IDK Y! Thanks
Jenna

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP. Depends on the registry regarding his color. Post up a picture and someone can help you identify the color. FYI red and blue nose are just that- the color of the dogs' noses- not a specific bloodline. It makes no difference in regards to the blood behind the dog.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thanks i know that the color of there nose has nothing to do with blood lines. I was just tryin to give as much info as i had and like i said i cant upload pics from my phone for some reason. Atleast not to this site. But thank you!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would like to see the pup, get pic posted if possible. Its the best way to get input on what color your dog is, as well as judgement on breed and your breeding program. Welcome to GP

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
you can use snapbucket, its an app for phone for photobucket. Then take the IMG link and paste that in here.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
buckskin yellow/black muzzle or buckskin fawn/black muzzle.... take your pick :pup:

:welcome: to gopitbull.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts