Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone.
I'm brand new to this site and I recently added a pit bull to our family. He is going to be 3 months old in a week :) named Spike. I was just wondering what kind of collars I've been seeing on the pictures thru out the forums, with huge D rings or O rings on the collar they look heavy duty! I want to buy one for when he gets older, can someone help me? Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Check out Nizmos K9 supply he has the best quality for the best price around. Alot of us here use him.
his website is Nizmos K9 Supply

facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/MissesDeming

he is on here as well , you can message him on facebook or by email he is great setting up exactly what you want and can help you get the right measurements and colors you want.
email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I found when my boy was small still the gentle leader really worked helping him get leash manners. Your puppy will need to grow into lots of sizes, I would say until my boy was about 1 or so I went through about 3 collars because of the size and rate of his growth.

not recommended for dogs that are big, they can slip out easy, so both a regular leash and collar should be used for stronger, older dogs.1

Gentle Leader Headcollar - Black with Quick-Snap Buckle - Small

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
The best collars I've found are from obrian k9.. they give a warranty and have great prices.. I've had one collars for over 4 years and it still looks new even though its been outside on a chain spot.. :D

http://www.obriensk9supply.com/

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay,
So I ordered a collar from nizmo, sent an email about what I wanted. Payed with pay pal and I'm getting nervous because there has been no response at all. Then with the padded collars thread I seen that he has not been writing or responding to any one. Any news?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I will message him tomorrow on FB see If I can get ahold of him , he just may not be seeing this thread here. He is at the OOB show this weekend so getting a response today prob wont happen.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nizmo has great collars. He has great CS when I bought Beastley his first one it didn't fit his fat neck. I called and they sent out a replacement with additional length on it without question. They are made great and I've had mine for almost 2yrs and haven't had any issues.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Holly remind me when you come down, I have that zebra collar for Justice :) you can take it when you get her papers :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Holly remind me when you come down, I have that zebra collar for Justice :) you can take it when you get her papers :)
For sure I have finals the week of the 20th and want to come up soon after that and get this ankle filled in and hopefully not tear it back out this time.:pup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts