Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick... I have a 3 yr old Pit/Lab mix named Bailey. I found him on the side of the road when i was in college in SC. I really fell in love with Pitbulls and wanted to get him a friend. I've done a lot of research and 2 days ago I bought a female blue nose. Penelope is 5 weeks old which i know is to young to bring home but the breeder told me she is eating food and ready to go home. It made me nervous so i took her to the vet right away. The vet said she is healthy and sent me home with special food and i have to keep a close eye on her. Ive been up the past two nights taking care of her. I hope she will be fine! I am happy i found this forum so i can learn more...

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome:
Just make sure you read some threads about crating and rotating and DA. Generally this breed doesn't need, or even like, doggy friends. If one or both show signs of DA, dog aggression, then they will need to be separated and have separate work and play time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! This might sound dumb but how do u post pics? I have a photo bucket because i thought that would be easier to post....

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome, follow KG's advice and post the

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!! I will take your advice! My 3 yr old loves dogs but i will def make sure to pay attention!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking dogs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Nick wlecome to GP, I love me some red dogs, my white boy Orion in my siggy pic is pit/lab mix, awesome dogs and your new blue girl is sooo adorable :D There are lots of great ppl here with lots of great info :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
WELCOME!!! Your dogs are nice lookin'. Your new pup is super cute too.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi Nick and welcome to the gp family. Your pup is so cute :D!!!

There is tons of great advice for multi dog housholds on this site if you have any questions tho be sure to ask.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
welcome , just been here a Month and I love the Info here, Best site Ive SEEN !!! I just got a Blue last week, she looks like Kin to yours, lol..Ur Pups Adorble !!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts