Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it has been an absolute gong show here this past week. Went to take Medusa in to get her ears done and she has killed a stuffed animal the day before.. well I guess on the table after he shaved her ears she puked up fluff, so he was worried and put the surgery off which turned into a 3 day wait . So finally got her ears done and she is such a diva I have had about 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days cause I have let her sleep with me so she isn't risking the other pups getting to her ears..
Then yesterday 20 minutes before I had to leave for work I had luna pep and Opie and snookie outside to pee in the yard only to have them come in REEEEEKING to high hell.. ya the girls taught the pups how to kill a friggen skunk... so FML that was and is fun. they have had about 3 baths each yesterday and starting back up with the peroxide and baking soda today ... Gotta love life with dogs lol never a dull relaxing moment LOL.

snookie

dusa and Opie

got her sweater on going to get the tape off and take a look at the ears.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Little stinkers! Literally...lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Little stinkers! Literally...lol.
^ ha ha!

Angel, they're adorable. I'm so ready to get Miss Cookie here, I can hardly stand seeing all these cute puppy pictures!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Haha they are a riot! Medusa is quite the looker :) bet she is going to be a stunning adult! Sorry about the skunk! At least they have an awesome groomer to take care of it :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omg i tried to not touch them , my daughter stayed home and washed them for me cause I could not call in to work being so short staffed... I guess I got some of it on me cause i take the bus and train to work an hour away and people were gettting up and movinng and glaring at me LMMFAO like I gave 2 shats about it... but get to work and my boss was like dammmnnn i used pretty much an entire bottle of gucci perfume and by the end of the day people were saying i smelled good lol... they gave me a hard time for a bit though in which i promptly reminded them I oculd leave and go home and leave them over booked lmfao... gong show of a day , needless to say i stopped for wine on the way home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts