Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the ADBA show in MO for the day. Going back in the morning for the Ralph Greenwood Memorial show. :)

I'm very proud to announce Bronson earned his Grand Champion 6 title today :)

He is standing as the 3rd highest ranked dog in the history of the ADBA with only Levi and Matthew ahead of him. I hope to be able to run down Levi's GR CH 10 status before it's all said and done, but I doubt we'll be able to catch Matthew. 2nd all time isn't bad though :clap: To think of the thousands of champions to have competed in the shows and he is third and ultimately could end up second is something I can't even put into words how I feel.

Sorry for rambling I'm just super happy :)

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
Congrats, im sure you have put a lot of hard work into making that happen!

· K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
Unbelievable!!! Nice dedication and congrats to you and your pup:)
Sadie; said:
That is something to be proud of! Congrats to you and Bronson! I want pic's **coughs**
:goodpost::clap::clap::clap::goodpost:

I 2nd that^^^^^^

· h2o APBTs
842 Posts
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Since your new I will let you slide on not posting pictures immediately, however you should know photos are required with brags here lmao ;)

Congrats and good job. Best of luck making it up to the next spot :D

· Premium Member
868 Posts
Huge Congrats to you and Bronson Brian!!!! I know how hard you've both worked, and I think you'll make your goal!!!

Not to mention all the offspring from Bronson that are consistantly making you PROUD!! Hope you have a great day today!!

· Forum Manager
4,902 Posts
WOW! That's great news, im glad to hear that your doing something big with this breed.:clap:
keep up the good work bro. i'll be sending good vibes for the next show:woof:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.