Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Mark refused AGAIN on TOTW and guess what they get now... BECAUSE his friend said it was a great dog food....................

Bill jac

*Smacks face*

I swear i should just feed Riley raw food diet... healthier but oh wait........

Mark says RAW food is BAD for dogs. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to explain that dogs stomaches have a certain bactiria in it to help digest RAW foods but he wont listen and he wont listen when I tell him the foods like benish!t Kibbles N' sh!ts, and bil Jack arent GOOD foods!

I can't wait to get a dang job! I will personally take over their health rather then leave it up to a man who wants a huge cheap bag of crap food! if thats the case he should be feeding them gravy train or OL ROY for god sake!

I said Pro plan was ok food...better rated than bil Jack

ugh.....

my rant for the night

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wont sign up. he is a dog owner he owns a PET. he isnt as into dogs as i am I guess.

I will have too show him the ingrediants in the food and show him what is in TOTW and for the same price as a 30 lb bag.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
well does he look at facts if you print them out and hand them to him?

let him know that Bil*Jac has BHA as a preservative in it which is known to be a carcinogenic. grains are well known allergens and hard to process.

just because a dog is a pet doesnt mean they have to eat bad food. (i can see you understand that)

if you are interested pm me and i can give you some info on foods where you can show him facts if you think he will listen to you.
i wish you luck on getting your man to come around. it will just benefit the life of your dog

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping he will give in! i am going to write down the prices of food of his choice and my choice, whats in it and then the size of the bag. i don't see a big diffrence in a 35 pound bag vs a bag of food with 5 extra pounds added.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Some people are just hard to convert! One of my friends feeds her dog "Beneficial", because according to her it's the best dog food in the world. Anything to do with Human food is bad, even peanut butter. I'm still trying to convince my husband that raw chicken bones are fine for dogs (he;s a chef so he thinks its bad).....

Good Luck!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Show him the dog food analysis website. Even pet owners should care about what goes into their pets. We don't feed our children a diet of candy cars and ice cream, but we feed our dogs food full of fillers that they can't digest? Even from an economic standpoint it makes sense to feed a better food since more stays in the dog rather than coming straight out the other end.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All should be well, we should be changing them this weekend to totw. I showed him prices and if he doesn't get it I will flop on the ground and do a bruce almight on him!!!!!

LMAO! if that doesn't work...idk what will!!!!!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Im about to start feeding raw... Hope the taste of raw meat doesn't turn my boy crazy ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well according to people I know that know I feed raw and have
seen me throw a bloody piece of raw meaty bone in my dogs bowl....
ANY day now he should be turning and attacking me because I gave
him the taste for blood ...... I'm waiting lolllll good gosh I can't sleep
I'm so worried, I'm wondering if it will happen during a full moon ... :hammer:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Biljac is not a bad food for normal healthy animals.
Weeny allergy dogs may not do well on it but it definitely isn't Ol'Roy.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
here's my deal. i bought a 32 bag of "3 star" (im referring to this site Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble) dog food. and now i feed nismo a 26 # bag of "6" star dog food. he doesnt need to need eat at much so it lasts a couple days longer. it may be a couple bucks more. but you end up feeding them less because you are giving them the same (healthier) nutrition, + some. so you are pretty much paying the same amount of money either way. your dog is eating better tho if you pick a good dog food.
you might as well as feed them card board. bil jak is soooo bad.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts