·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
saw this on villalobos site, very sad.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I honestly think he should have tried to find somewhere else to live or something before making the decision to put his pet to sleep... I couldn't imagine the guilt I would have after putting a healthy dog to sleep... :/

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I would have too but thats also alot easier said then done. Finding a rescue would have been another option. Unfotunatley I think the owner had bigger issues then the dog It really sounds like he was maybe batteling deppression or something as well , and even saying rocco saved him he didnt save rocco says he wasnt having the best time. His upbringing says alot too he had a hard life and for some who dont get the help they need it comes to this. 1 thing such as losing your friend can be that straw that broke the camels back , very sad situation. Its too bad noone was close enough to him to have seen the signs if there were any. That management who put that pressure on him I hope they get whats comming to them , to push someone that bad I hope they learn from this. There are bullys all over this world of all ages it isnt just seen in school playgrounds. I hope he is happy now though playing with rocco again on the other side.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. People just try to push others over the edge, and when they have multiple people that feel the same, it just fuels the fire.... Yes, it sounds like he had some deeper issues. Sad how two innocent people lost their lives over bullying. One that didn't have a choice in the matter.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thats just too sad. Sounds like the man needed some counseling for awhile. The bullying of his apartments building was the last straw. They should be ashamed of themselves and I hope they know full well they ARE responsible for what happened. If I was his family i would be suing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts