Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pinkie has her own room when we are gone, and sleeps in our bed room.
My daughter got a little play tent for christmas, and Pinkie has like claimed it goes in and curls up to take a nap, I have watched her go in three times now in alittle under 2 days. We were told she is crate trained when we got her, but she is an only dog and has her own room so we didn't think she needed on, but she sure seems to like curling up in a tight cozy little place.

I guess I need to go pick one up.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You could always pick one up and leave the door off of it. :) Personally I like having a crate. You never know when you may need one for travel, emergencies, etc.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can't go wrong with a crate .if she is crate trained she might miss her crate it is there worry free safe spot.my girl loves her crate .

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
My dogs love their crates... I feed in their crates to separate them and if there is food left in their dish (which is rare) I lock it when I let them back out... Sarge and Nikita both get veryfrustrated when their crates are locked and they can't get in... They both lay in them when we are in that room to watch tv...

Crates can be in a dogs mind their safest place... Just as long as you keep it that way with her she will always love it... Plus crating them when you leave her alone is always a good idea since I have had dogs chew through doors and walls and everything else in the past... So even locked in a room they are not totally secure.... Besides a crate can keep them out of food that could hurt them, trash and chemicals...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts