Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Trevor has asked that a notice be posted asking people NOT to purchase from his website as a rival company has sharktanked his domain and is now selling there products on there. So please if you have a question or Order to place please contact him on here, on facebook or email him at [email protected] until further notice.
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
That's pretty messed up.
I ordered straight from Trevor anyways. I only ever went to his website to look at colors.
It's messed up that someone would do that though. They're just jealous that he has better and stronger collars and A LOT more loyal customers. js

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Dang...cut throat out there :mad:

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
It is Stillwaters web site that pops up. I would hope that it wouldn't be another member of GP.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
dont know if he did it himself.. or if someone is making it look like he did it.. but it links to Stillwater

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the shoe fits . pretty shady if its true.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I personally do not think Shane would do such a thing. I just don't see it in him. Someone has to be messing with both of them. That sucks big time.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I personally do not think Shane would do such a thing. I just don't see it in him. Someone has to be messing with both of them. That sucks big time.
apparently he did this last year when he Trevor was using a different name, hence why he changed to nizmok9 supply.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey Angelbaby
Bummer when people do things like this to others.It happens all the time,and make it very hard to conduct business.Hope get's it worked out.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Angelbaby
Bummer when people do things like this to others.It happens all the time,and make it very hard to conduct business.Hope get's it worked out.
Thank you,
Henry
I know right? Id be so mad. Trevor couldnt get on today to change his sig with his website in it and asked someone post a heads up on here until he can get on and fix his stuff. I hope he works it out and doesnt have to change his buisness name again. Deff makes it hard to keep going when people want to keep pushing you down. I agree happens all the time but sure doesnt make it right. Speaks volumes on people who conduct themselves this way. I know who my buisness will be with thats for sure, luckly I just message him on FB when I need stuff I havent used his website to order.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
UPDATE: Thank you Angel for having my back on this, thank for Freddie also for letting me know because I had no idea.
When I first started doing this my name was NW custom animal supply, but before I could buy domains he went and bought everything out.
So this time around he was able to out bid me, IDK by how much. But I dont have that kind of money to go toe to toe for a grand for domain name.
Shane has been out to get me since I started a couple years ago. I'm tempted to call him but I know that will only cause worse drama.
I have had email threats from when I first started the company for a few months until he got the point that I wouldnt respond.
This is how Shane works. SO if you want to go with still water, now you know what kind of guy he is.
I dont make a huge amount of money doing this. Hince why I work full time as a vet tech. I do this because I enjoy making people and animals happy and take pride in the fact that my products ARE the best out there. I'm just out here trying to make it like everyone else. I dont have a huge store or a huge shop that I pay rent on. I love doing this or else I would have quit with this BS a long time ago.
I owe to all of my customers to keep going and I owe it to myself. God gave me this business and I will not give up on it no matter what happens.
I want to thank everyone for your support during this time. I really can't do it without you guys. You keep me going and I appreciate that.
But I have a new domain name, same site. there will be some changes being made when I get some free time as I am moving from Vancouver, Wa. to Portland, OR. due to having full custody of my son and getting caught up on this divorce crap.
We are still in business and doing better than ever!
Nizmos K9 Supply

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So lame! Especially if its not even your main source of income. Imagine if it was he could be screwing your son! What a hater. I will say it is a smart move so many people out there who don't know you would think its the same thing or you changed your name. Put a reminder in your phone, don't ever let your domain name expire again, make sure you renew before it expires, don't give anyone the chance to do it again. Obviously he will be on the lookout since he is so threatened he has to stalk your website, lol.

Congratss on the move, hope its a good one for you dude! and great news about your son! You must be stoked!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Trev,

I bought a collar off you a few months back... It was the most well made collar ive seen... I was more than happy with the product. I know for a Fact you will always have a loyal customer!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i was wanting to order several leather collars from SW too.. not anymore.. anyone know of affordable leather collars.. ? 2" preferably

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
have you checked out big paws on here? they have decent prices on there leather stuff too.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
checked it out.. saw a couple things i like.. i think i'll just order a Niz collar for now.. how much is custom color combos? didnt see a price on the site

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I paid $60 for my collar and I love it. Look under big paws forum section and u can see pictures.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts