Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so on vacation in south virginia. unfortunatly had to leave Onx with my bro, SUV broke down n had to bring the honda so no room for both dogs. omg i can't wait to go home. im sorry to offend if any on e here is from VA but i really wonder where these people went to school!! plus every one is so slow n lazy. but so many people have been asking if gunnar is a dalmation! i thought it was funy at first becase i have never got that question before. but they say its because he has spots...his ticking. its really getting annoiyng at this point. just cuz a dog has spots or ticking doesnt mean it looks like a dalmation by any means. completely dif body type and everything.

any one else get your pits mistaken for a breed they look nothing like? i swear im going to tell some one off if i hear it for the 13th time!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL , sounds like your having a blast. The only thing people mistake my dogs for are APBT's lol, and when corrected they get this dissapointed or confused look on there face and walk away LOL @ dalmation though thats a good one . Poor Gunnar.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Newport news. A lot of dumb people around here, but I guess it could be worse. I get asked a lot if my dog is a cane corso. After being asked a few times I looked in to them to see what they were. I kinda want one now.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
APBTs, Lab, Boxers.. Heard it all with mine.. 99% of the time its "Them some fine pitz.. you breeding?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts