Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you not from the DC MD and VA area i thought you might like to hear this. Earlier this week when Vick was Indicted one of our area hip hop radio stations and/or thier personalities decided to weigh in on the issue. The show was aired during the evening rush hour on WPGC 95.5 the self proclaimed "number one hip hop and r&b station in the DMV" hosted by "flex" and "rain." www.wpgc955.com/

"Flex" was actually simple minded enough to state over the air that "the only reason this was brought to a federal case is because of who michael vick is and his stardom." When Rain explained to him that he was wrong, and that the case had become federal jurisdiction due to the fact that this moron traveled accross state boundries despite who the defendant was or what his profession is, "flex's first attempt at an educated responce was as follows "so what your a lawyer now? listen do your homework. If you look into this case, and not what they are releasing to newspress online, youll see that the only reason the feds got involved is because its Michael Vick." Imagine for a second how many listeners got dumber by the second listening to this filth. How many listeners stood on the corner repeating this bs. I wonder if vick was caught transporting a few keys of cocaine instead of a few dogs how many people would be defending him. If they Found 70lbs of chronic instead of 70 dogs bred trained and tortured to fight would WPGC 95.5 allow one of its employees to publicly defend such an illegal act? Are you a Lawyer Flex? :hammer: illegal is illegal regardless of your skin color, profession, or income.

To make matters even worse DC's own Clinton Portis supported vick and defended his actions as a positive contributor to the community earlier this year.

Not more than 15 miles from DC lies Fairfax County Virgina, one of the top 5 wealthiest counties in the country. They also have a ban on pitbulls. Of course you all know its because of incompitent unethical morons like these people listed above but how can the public not understand that a breed of dog has nothing to do the actions of people like this?? People we pay millions of dollars a year to do a job a million times less important than local SPCA, Law, and Saftey/health employees ruin the reputation of our favorite breed on a daily basis BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN. Needless to say im angry, just as angry if not more than anyone else on the site or around the world paying attention to the 6 oclock news.

Ideas of the day...

feel free to inquire about my latest fashion line...

show of hands...Who feels they should install a rape stand in vicks cell? :clap: :clap: that is of course if he doesnt sneak his way out of this with all his lies and money.

INFORMATION

Tell the NFL and Atlanta Falcons that dog fighting is a horrific bloodsport that should be treated as the crime that it is. Let them know dog fighting is also an activity characterized by violence, weapons, and illicit drugs and gambling. Ask the NFL and the Falcons to help crack down on dog fighting. Tell them they should not tolerate any participation in dog fighting activity by their players and others involved with their organizations.

National Football League
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
212-450-2000

Joanna Hunter
National Football League Communications & Public Affairs
280 Park Avenue . New York, NY 10017
T: (212) 450-2449 | F: (212) 681-7573

ABOUT the NFL
http://www.rauzulusstreet.com/football/profootball/nflldirectory.htm

Feedback to Falcons:
[email protected] fans. atlanta falcons. com

Also, write or call Surry County, VA prosecuting attorney, Gerald G. Poindexter, and urge him to investigate this case fully and if charges are warranted, to prosecute this case to the fullest extent of the law.

Gerald G. Poindexter
P. O. Box 358
Surry, Virginia 23883
Phone # (757) 294-3118[/b]

Please thank the US Attorney's Office for becoming involved in this investigation and helping everyone recognize dog fighting is a serious matter!

U.S. Attorney John L. Brownlee
usavaw.webmaster @ usdoj. gov
Headquarters Office
310 1st Street, S.W., Room 906
Roanoke, Virginia 24011

Post Office Box 1709
Roanoke, Virginia 24008-1709

Telephone: (540) 857-2250
Toll Free: 1-877-220-8014
TTY: (540) 857-2037
Fax: (540) 857-2614 [/b]

Forgive me for venting, but this has been a public service anouncment brought to you by one pissed off pitbull lover :love:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Vickz a jackass and so is the radio station guy black white orange yellow purple green blue pink tan. wrong is wrong and you should be punished like everyone else i used to look up to vick because of his atleticism but now hes a bum to me :stick: bad Vick bad

·
Registered
4 Posts
As i was sitting and watching ESPN a few moments ago i heard and was overwhelmingly estatic about the fact Poindexter has chose to pursue an idictment of mike vick for 2 more State Felonies which include Dog fighting, and killing dogs. These charges should come no later that September 07. This sick SOB needs to go to prison for what he has done I dont care if you dont fine him a single penny, just lock his ignorant ass up.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I realize that it is a free counrty and you should be able to say what you want but we all know that this freedom is mainly for the RICH. You know that if the average joe were caught doing the same thing the book would be throw at them and they would made an example of. I hate that the public holds these sports people so damn high on a peddelstall. They are just people that get paid too much $$$$ for the play they do. I hope that if not in this life in the next Vick gets what is coming to him.:snap:

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
wheezie said:
yeah but vick dodent have johnny
Nope, He just has more money than any one person needs...
Remember Michael Jackson. Child molester walking freely..

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
feel free to inquire about my latest fashion line...

I'll take two of the ones on the right..LOL:D

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
How's that saying go? Money is the root of all evil?

·
Registered
4 Posts
read the entire indictment which includes testimony against vick by atleast 3 court witnesses, read about the 2 felonies mike vick has not been charged with yet by the Commonwealth of VA which plans to pursue charges by Sept07, the NFL is already trying to make him voluntarily sit out the entire 2007 season BEFORE they even think about punishing him if he does this and then is convicted he will be waived just like tank...nike has decided not to release his new product now because of these allegations...all this has happened PRIOR to the conviction and you think he is going to walk away with a fine and a suspEnsion? :hammer: You obviously havent read anything about this case, mike vick is "damaged goods" and will be for the rest of his life once he is convicted on multiple felonies and that simply means hes done, what NFL team wants to take flack because their QB who cant even figure out how to throw the ball where he wants it to go has become the face of illegal dog fighting and animal cruelty?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts