Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to know others opinions on other increasing feed for pregnant bitches. She is 45 days pregnant (little easter suprizes) :clap:

I am going to start two feeds per day one feed is puppy kibble, just a silly question do i slowly inc or just go right ahead with a double feed?
Shes so hungry all the time, shes starting to drool over people eating NAUGHTY!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol shush you. I'm not even going to start on my appetite. *blush*

Its not mine either this is my first preggy dog, but im pretty confident. Expecially when I have gopitbull if I need to ask some dumb questions. =P

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i would just feed her what she wants... i mixed the puppy food with her regular food when i started cali on it... then after she had the pups she switched to pure puppy.. i wouldnt worry about slowly increasing... she will eat just fine :)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i let her eat what she wanted she would die. for example if I give her a bucket of kibble she would eat until she spewed then eat that until her heart gave way or something. Shes a crazy eater.

I've just inc her dinner with another cup or puppy kibble and then i give her just a cup in the morning too. as she was only one one feed a day.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
If i let her eat what she wanted she would die. for example if I give her a bucket of kibble she would eat until she spewed then eat that until her heart gave way or something. Shes a crazy eater.

I've just inc her dinner with another cup or puppy kibble and then i give her just a cup in the morning too. as she was only one one feed a day.
sorry... i dont know what i was thinkin... take cali for example. she normally eats 2 cups a day so when she was pregnant i fed her 2 cups of norm food and 2 cups of pup food... then when she delivered i put her on pure pup food till im thinkin when the pups were like 10 weeks old.. hope i helped some...lol :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts