Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So is anyone on here planning on going? I would love to but after doing Louisiana and Virginia this year I really dont feel like making another 7+ hour trip! I guess I will just have to wait for Kentucky & N.Carolina. :cry:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ahh man, we were hoping you would take Hemi with you!!! We can't go either. Blu is due within the next week or so.

Sarah

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh man, we were hoping you would take Hemi with you!!! We can't go either. Blu is due within the next week or so.

Sarah
I would have defiently taken Hemi for you guys. As long as him and Apache would get along in the car! If you guys pay for the gas I may still go! :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey is there anyway you could crop down that pic you sent me of Tink? Just her pulling and the weight behind her? Oh yeah and downsize it to use on my avatar pic? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Not anymore, we are saving for next month, KY, NC,

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on Andy! I would still consider going if I had someone to ride with. Just call in sick to work!

·
Inactive Member!
531 Posts
We are saving for KY and NC too and hopefully NJ!

Too bad gas is so high, maybe we could make it to more shows.

Stephanie

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, we're still considering NJ. Guess it just depends on what kind of condition our dogs are in at that time.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Indiana is way too far for me

Come to NJ for Nationals! It's gonna be a great show and Chico is having a band and Pig Roast on Saturday after the show, gonna be a good time.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just talked to Matt from Mountain Top Kennels. He said they still havent started pulling yet! If I knew that I could have left out early this morning and still made it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts