Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on here from Indiana?Been away from being seriously into the dogs for awhile looking to get back full force!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP! Saint Francis is from Indiana and Wing sling above is from there. I think there are a few more but I can't remember right off the bat. Anyway, enjoy your stay and post any questions you may have in the forum. Do you currently have any dogs?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to GP! Saint Francis is from Indiana and Wing sling above is from there. I think there are a few more but I can't remember right off the bat. Anyway, enjoy your stay and post any questions you may have in the forum. Do you currently have any dogs?
Yes I do have 3 ,1 is my 4th gen,the other I owed the dam,& the last I just picked lonzo/spike/mayfield been around the breed for 14yrs now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kentucky ?

Anyone from Kentucky? It's been about 15 years since I 've owned a pitt and lately I have been looking and thinking maybe it's time for another one.Everyone that I have talked to seem to be breeding larger dogs than I perfer . I like the smaller dogs 40 - 60lbs. If anyone knows a breeder that has smaller dogs ,that is in the area ,that is reputable. Any contact info you could pass along would be great.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
My dog is unpapered, I got her from a family down in Kirklin, IN because their town has an ordinance against "dangerous dogs" and they weren't aware of it. But her dam and sire are both from that area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My dog is unpapered, I got her from a family down in Kirklin, IN because their town has an ordinance against "dangerous dogs" and they weren't aware of it. But her dam and sire are both from that area.
I lived in Kirklin back in 2000 they didn't have no ordinance then.I had 6 dogs chained up in the yard. Its a cool little town.I gave a female to a lady who lived there back then.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
I lived in Kirklin back in 2000 they didn't have no ordinance then.I had 6 dogs chained up in the yard. Its a cool little town.I gave a female to a lady who lived there back then.
Right on! Yea my dog was the result of some not so responsible owners, letting their male and female git together. But She's a great dog, and has kept me from going crazy being stuck in this house for over a year! haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Right on! Yea my dog was the result of some not so responsible owners, letting their male and female git together. But She's a great dog, and has kept me from going crazy being stuck in this house for over a year! haha
Yeah I know the feeling try be stuck for 2yrs & still counting!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts