Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't really been online much lately, as I've started my new job, and we're in the process of moving. We found TWO pet friendly rentals nearby within a week of each other, and have been accepted to the one we really wanted for now.. it has a 6' privacy fence in the backyard, and though it's a duplex, the 2 yards are completely separate from each other. We move in Sept. 1st. It'll do for now, while we rebuild our savings, and fix our credit so we can buy a house. :) Well, without further adieu, here's ms. Indie and friends!

looking for squirrels, as usual!

here's lookin' at you...

are there squirrels in THIS tree?

whattabout this one?!?!

life is all about SQUIRRELS!!!

WARNING: MAY MAKE YOU DIZZY! :)

missed her head, but still cool!

and semi, relaxed stack.

Zephyr

Chansey

Jumping after the ball.. pardon the mess in my inlaw's yard... just took the pool down.

<3 this action shot

and this one!

and Chansey's incessant jumps:

Thanks for looking! :) Hope everyone's summer is going well!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics!!!!! Indie is looking amazing!!!!!!!! Chansey and Zephyr are so cute. You have such a beautiful crew.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why, thank you! I certainly got lucky with them.. couldn't ask for better dogs. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looking great and Happy!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
There's my beautiful Indie!! Love that girl! Great pics....Are your other two litter mates? Pointer and pit mix right? They are cuties as well :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got some great shots in there!They are looking amazing!Thanks so much for sharing
Thank you! :) I can't wait to get a better camera, so I can improve the shots and blurriness. :roll:

Looking great and Happy!
thank you!

There's my beautiful Indie!! Love that girl! Great pics....Are your other two litter mates? Pointer and pit mix right? They are cuties as well :)
Thanks! Chansey, the mostly white one, is actually Zephyr's mom. Back when I didn't know much about APBTs, overpopulation, etc... I did a stupid thing in breeding Chansey. When Zephyr was 5 weeks old, I got a job as an ACO... and realized just how bad it was. Live and learn, though, and it's a mistake I wouldn't make again, and it has helped when I speak to other potential BYBs, as I've been-there-done-that, and I can tell them from the heart what it felt like to learn just how many APBTs and mixes are being PTS'd every day thanks to BYBs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I just love Zephyr's face, and Chasney got soem jumpns on her, lol Indie climbin the tree to look for squirrels is my fave shot, great ics, is good to see you around again :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great shots!!! They are all such great looking pups!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awwww. Loves me some Indie. She's so cute. Chancey and Zephyr are great! Brock sends kisses. LOL He loves his baby sis. A little too much.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just love Zephyr's face, and Chasney got soem jumpns on her, lol Indie climbin the tree to look for squirrels is my fave shot, great ics, is good to see you around again :D
Thanks! I'll try to stick around when I'm not working. :)

great shots!!! They are all such great looking pups!
Thanks, Amy!
Awwww. Loves me some Indie. She's so cute. Chancey and Zephyr are great! Brock sends kisses. LOL He loves his baby sis. A little too much.
Yeah.. BrockStar loves her a bit too much. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts