·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Upside down pic is my FAVORITE.
Beautiful dog and awesome pics. :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
all i will tell u is this .....you have one of my 2 most favorite dogs on this forum and love the pics.

i love the pic with what i assume is your daughter. beautiful shot

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Omg she's beautiful! I luv the upside down pic :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
She's looking beautiful, as always. Very mature and almost regal looking. Love her facial expressions. The big smile on the playground is my fave!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
love the goober face! and the upside down one! I tried to get Mel into dock diving while we were on vaca and I screwed him up and got him nervous and now I am scared to try again. I didn't like him giving me the stink eye when he fell in like it was my fault! lol

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Upside down pic is my FAVORITE.
Beautiful dog and awesome pics. :)
Thank you! :) She lubs her belly rubs!

INDY!
my 2nd fav girl!
Indie wanted to know who the first was... LOL. She thought SHE was #1 :pup:

all i will tell u is this .....you have one of my 2 most favorite dogs on this forum and love the pics.

i love the pic with what i assume is your daughter. beautiful shot
Thank you! yes, that's my daughter. :)

Aw how cute. She looks great girl.
thankies!

Omg she's beautiful! I luv the upside down pic :D
can't resist!
She's looking beautiful, as always. Very mature and almost regal looking. Love her facial expressions. The big smile on the playground is my fave!
Thank you! Don't let her fool you.. she's like a ferret with ADHD most of the time!

love the goober face! and the upside down one! I tried to get Mel into dock diving while we were on vaca and I screwed him up and got him nervous and now I am scared to try again. I didn't like him giving me the stink eye when he fell in like it was my fault! lol
poor mel. LOL. He'll probably get over it... just never end on a falling-in. Make sure he has a couple swims off the ramp after that, at least. :thumbsup: Don't be scared to try.. just take it slow!

Oh.. and here's a comparison for everyone that I thought would be cute! :)

9 weeks

8 or 9 months

now

poor thing has gone downhill. LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
The comparison is awesome. LOL!
I think it's the scrunchy face flopped on the ground, but upside down pics just always make me smile. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Indie is such an awesome dog! i love all the pics that u post, espcially the action shots of dock jumping. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
poor mel. LOL. He'll probably get over it... just never end on a falling-in. Make sure he has a couple swims off the ramp after that, at least. :thumbsup: Don't be scared to try.. just take it slow!

Oh.. and here's a comparison for everyone that I thought would be cute! :)

9 weeks

8 or 9 months

now

poor thing has gone downhill. LOL
Will do thanks for the advice :) That comparison is so darn cute! Indie rocks!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
She's such a gorgeous girl! I love her markings, her structure. And that upside down picture is awesome! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts