Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's been jumping off a real dock for a week now.. and she's actually made progress! Unfortunately, this dock gets slippery real quick, and as I don't own it, I can't put anything down for her. But, we'll have a chance to practice on a real dock @ a competition next weekend! :D

Here she is!

and pics:

And... my fave, because she really goes under the water!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL That looks like fun! I have to try that with Bogart and Ava. Cool Pics and Video's good luck with Indie and the upcoming competition!

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
That's totally awesome! I wish that Lina would get near water but she absolutely hates it & avoids it at all costs. Indie's looking like she's diggin' it!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Go Indie! my dog got introduced to the water for the first time last week she loves it, she likes the ocean too lol. Post us an update in a week or two!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great job :) Were going to use Ryan's parent's pool for practice ;)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great job :) Were going to use Ryan's parent's pool for practice ;)
good idea! wish we had someone with a pool! GL!

Go Indie! my dog got introduced to the water for the first time last week she loves it, she likes the ocean too lol. Post us an update in a week or two!
Will do, and good luck with your pup!

That's totally awesome! I wish that Lina would get near water but she absolutely hates it & avoids it at all costs. Indie's looking like she's diggin' it!
lol.. I've had dogs like that.. and since then, I've tried to raise mine around water... :D

LOL That looks like fun! I have to try that with Bogart and Ava. Cool Pics and Video's good luck with Indie and the upcoming competition!
It is fun! She loves it, I love it.. it's great!!! Thanks for the GL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts