842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So.. Indie did GREAT! Here are her jump distances:
Splash 4- 7'2"
Splash 5- 7'8"
Splash 6- 8'6"
Splash 7- 8'10"
Splash 8- 9'1"
annnnd.... Finals! 9'7" New Personal BEST!

She placed SECOND in the Novice Division Finals! I'm so psyched! :)
Here are the pics!! (some by me, some by James, some by Jen, and a couple others!)

And after finals, we took a pic up on the dock. My niece had been helping out all day, so she got to join in. :) (Plus, Indie didn't want to sit still on the dock!)

And once the pic was taken, OF COURSE she had to jump again! She's so non-stop about jumping!!

Splash!

And a shot of Indie w/ Motocross's Brock (her brother!)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i really want to try this w/ Daisy.. not sure if she would jump though.. she loves water

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh man I am jealous!! That looks like a blast! Great job Indie :) indie is a beauty and one of my favorite dogs on here :D congratulations to both of you!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats awesome!
Thanks! :)
Congrats! That is awesome!! YAY dock diving!
Thank you! I LOVE the sport! No silliness.. all fun!

i really want to try this w/ Daisy.. not sure if she would jump though.. she loves water
Well, even in competition, Ultimate Air Dogs allows owners to hop in and beg their dogs to jump. LOL. And a few owners did just that!

Oh man I am jealous!! That looks like a blast! Great job Indie :) indie is a beauty and one of my favorite dogs on here :D congratulations to both of you!
:blush: Thanks! I'm so proud of her! :)
The pictures are great and congrats!!!! Really wish I coulda went :(
Thank you! Were you in the area? Premier was definitely worth checking out! I can't wait for next year!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great job girls!!!!!! Indie is amazing, I love her :love: I'm hoping Dosia will do as well as her at the next Splash Dogs event :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Wow those pics are awesome and Indie looks like she loves doing that, I soo want to try this with Odie when he is older, Congrats on the scores and that ribbon :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts