Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been a while since i last posted pictures of Kilo...specially with our new puppy Chico who has been taking Kilos attention and working for a new Pitbull Magazine

Well i woke up early and took some new pictures....Here he is at 9 months old, i think hes getting big... but still a puppy

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com
Infamous kilo G

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
He looks handsome. Not to steal your thread, but a little off topic here.. his pinch collar isn't fitted correctly. I can see by the pix that it's loose on his neck and, therefor, will have no real affect on him if you do need to use it to correct him. Is this the collar you keep on him at all times? Just curious, and I apologize in advance b/c there's no harm intended. Things like this just happen to catch my eye. Congrats on the new puppy, though, and I'd love to see pix of him as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He looks handsome. Not to steal your thread, but a little off topic here.. his pinch collar isn't fitted correctly. I can see by the pix that it's loose on his neck and, therefor, will have no real affect on him if you do need to use it to correct him. Is this the collar you keep on him at all times? Just curious, and I apologize in advance b/c there's no harm intended. Things like this just happen to catch my eye. Congrats on the new puppy, though, and I'd love to see pix of him as well.
No it's cool...It's just today for the pictures I didn't want his neck all squeezed...I was using the prong collar just to hold him for the pictures so I needed to be able to hold him by the prongs...I kno how to use it...and no he only wears it on walks...I just need a new leather collar he outgrew it

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Holy :poop: look at him now. He got big way fast. He looks amazing I remember his baby pics and I just can't believe he's so big already.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
No it's cool...It's just today for the pictures I didn't want his neck all squeezed...I was using the prong collar just to hold him for the pictures so I needed to be able to hold him by the prongs...I kno how to use it...and no he only wears it on walks...I just need a new leather collar he outgrew it
Lol.. ok. I understand they grow way too fast sometimes. No harm or offense intended. It just caught my eye and I had to ask. I'm a very forward person, and I ask/say what's on my mind, as nicely as possible, that is. I don't beat around the bush or sugarcoat nothing, though, lol. Thanks for responding in such a respectful manner.. most people would probably have taken offense and chewed me out, lol. He's looking awesome though! I wanna see pix of the baby!

·
Registered
225 Posts
He is gorgeous!! I love these pictures! Where do you live the scenery is breath taking! Im stuck over here in this stupid "plane state" His eyes are so beautiful too they're so deep! Ah i'm jealous!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol.. ok. I understand they grow way too fast sometimes. No harm or offense intended. It just caught my eye and I had to ask. I'm a very forward person, and I ask/say what's on my mind, as nicely as possible, that is. I don't beat around the bush or sugarcoat nothing, though, lol. Thanks for responding in such a respectful manner.. most people would probably have taken offense and chewed me out, lol. He's looking awesome though! I wanna see pix of the baby!
Its all good...i understand some people cant take a comment...i dont mind as long as the person doesn't act like they know everything i mean its a forum to help each other out....but here below is a picture of the puppy...he isn't no game puppy he is super bully...i dont want to give to much away ill post up more about him when hes a bit older but i made a Thread called Rojas' Gotti Lion. Thanks for all the good comments....keep them coming:roll: lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He is gorgeous!! I love these pictures! Where do you live the scenery is breath taking! Im stuck over here in this stupid "plane state" His eyes are so beautiful too they're so deep! Ah i'm jealous!!
I live on one of the last towns right before getting to the bay area...i had never thought of the scenery around my house looking breath taking but looking at the pictures now i appreciate the hills a bit more

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Very great pics are those the hills by Rio Vista or are you on the other side of the bay?

·
Banned
6 Posts
Its been a while since i last posted pictures of Kilo...specially with our new puppy Chico who has been taking Kilos attention and working for a new Pitbull Magazine

Well i woke up early and took some new pictures....Here he is at 9 months old, i think hes getting big... but still a puppy

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com

209photo.com
Infamous kilo G
this is my dream

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
9 months and that big already?!?!?!?!? Holy ****!! That's amazing. What a big beautiful dog. How much bigger do you expect him to be?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Some great shots.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
9 months and that big already?!?!?!?!? Holy ****!! That's amazing. What a big beautiful dog. How much bigger do you expect him to be?
Thanks...yea hes just 9 months old...i am not sure how much bigger he can get...i don't mind a big athletic dog

1 - 18 of 18 Posts