Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
MILFORD, Conn. -- A dog with third-degree burns on its neck was found wandering in Milford and animal control officials are now searching for its recently delivered puppies.

Police said the dog, a Staffordshire terrier, was found roaming in the area of Colonial Avenue on Saturday. Police said the dog, referred to as Ginger, has third-degree burns on its neck and shoulder areas, and is requiring ongoing medical treatment.

Animal officials said Ginger had recently given birth to a litter puppies, but it was unknown how old or where the puppies are.

Milford Animal Control officials are asking the public for financial donations to assist with Ginger's medical costs. Donations can be made to Milford Animal Control in care of Ginger.

UPDATE:

As I was discussing with my friend, I told her I bet $100 dollars the owner still had the pups...

I WAS 100% RIGHT!

The most disgusting part of this whole thing.... THE OWNER WAS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOTHER DOG!

I'm sorry..BUT WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF?

I don't know the whole story yet. But I don't care if the owner was the one to burn the dog or not. THIS DOG WAS PREGNANT AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHED AT ALL TIMES BY THE OWNER!
Not only was the mother in danger,but the pups would have died for sure!
If this negligent owner couldn't even care for the mother dog, I doubt she would nurse the pups herself till they would most likely be sold to the highest bidder.

PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!

Once I get the full updated article, I will post it. Or if anyone else knows the whole story, please enlighten me.
I just find it highly suspicious that the owner still had the pups,but not the Mother of them..

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's sick. People just really don't care. There really is just so little accountability nowadays! Some people just honestly shouldn't own pets.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
The owner probably lost the mother and figured "Hey I have a brand new litter to replace her" and didn't bother to even look. People are stupid and people do stupid things...it's really annoying.

·
Registered
109 Posts
thats real messed up propably only in it for money or something.. a friend and i saw a man selling pups not even old enough to walk outside walmart not that long ago and we called the cops on him

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
That's messed up and I only live 15 mins from there
My dogs are my life and Will never see such horrible treatment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts