Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently dealing with an xl bully that has developed a major aggression problem. Completely different dog than he was a month ago. Suddenly growling at people and biting. He is getting neutered in the morning. I hope this fixes the issue. My concern is that it won't fix the problem. Just wondering if anyone out there has any advice on how to handle this situation....

Administrator
A family dog should not be attacking people regardless of age or hormones. You can TRY seeking out a behaviorist who specializes in bull breeds. But it is just not normal for any bull breed to be human aggressive. Unfortunately there is really only one 100% solution for human aggression. 馃槥

My only advice after this one is to research the breeder, and the pedigree for your next puppy before choosing the puppy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A family dog should not be attacking people regardless of age or hormones. You can TRY seeking out a behaviorist who specializes in bull breeds. But it is just not normal for any bull breed to be human aggressive. Unfortunately there is really only one 100% solution for human aggression. 馃槥

My only advice after this one is to research the breeder, and the pedigree for your next puppy before choosing the puppy.
Unfortunately this is my boyfriends dog....he has raised him from 30 days old. From what I understand he was one of two puppies that survived in that litter. And he was infested with worms...a backyard breeder for sure. This all happened before I met him. I agree that the only solution is probably going to be euthanasia. If it were my decision he would already have been put down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts