Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
LMAO 1st breeding $2000 without papers $3000 with? sounds like a GREAT deal I better call him today lol

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
gag, macho . i cant stand situation lol , you see him roast donald trump? cant believe the thing that came out of his mouth im surprised ice t didnt jump the stage and beat his butt lol

· GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
gag, macho . i cant stand situation lol , you see him roast donald trump? cant believe the thing that came out of his mouth im surprised ice t didnt jump the stage and beat his butt lol
Haha no I didn't. I don't watch that crap. But my girl loves it.

· ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,702 Posts
Well at least with that price, we know he won't be getting any offers. LOL The owner of the female would have to charge a pretty penny for the pups to make up the stud fee.... and if they are un papered... forget about making that 2 k back.. and actually making something in the long run. People are idiots...

· Registered
4,196 Posts
I know you're just posting something you found, but I don't think we need to promote that kind of thing here, even vicariously. A bad joke it may be, but by posting it here, you just gain exposure for the person doing it. Thread closed. Sorry. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.