Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
my boy walks in a circle as he shits, till he's sniffing the first turd and simultaneously pinching off the last.
... without fail. every single time. no exceptions. and after 4 years i still laugh every time.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
^^^^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I spit out my drink! I can't totally picture this! :p too funny!

My current dogs poop pretty standard...but my last APBT would squat/sit so close to the ground she would make smashed ice cream poop cones...hehe,

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha I am so curious now, lol I want to know who conducted the studies lol

JoKealoha thats a RIOT! And Coach thats super fully too. Mel does those only on a hill lmao BUT he MUST poop ON something. a stick, some leaves, trash, a bush, a thorn bush! hahahaha that was funny, he scared himself "shitless" when he got poked lol. Pups are so funny. But I guess if we compared pooping styles we would all be different too. NOT ASKING just saying!

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
^^^^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I spit out my drink! I can't totally picture this! :p too funny!

My current dogs poop pretty standard...but my last APBT would squat/sit so close to the ground she would make smashed ice cream poop cones...hehe,
haha I am so curious now, lol I want to know who conducted the studies lol

JoKealoha thats a RIOT! And Coach thats super fully too. Mel does those only on a hill lmao BUT he MUST poop ON something. a stick, some leaves, trash, a bush, a thorn bush! hahahaha that was funny, he scared himself "shitless" when he got poked lol. Pups are so funny. But I guess if we compared pooping styles we would all be different too. NOT ASKING just saying!
maybe for your viewing pleasure i will post a gratuitous video.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

Thats what my girl does, to the extent that half the time i have to wipe her when we go inside... she just looks me in the eyes with that smile like she knows exactly what she is doing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Also, my buddy has a lille 10 pound fox terrier mix, that thing runs in figure 8's as fast as he can for about 20 seconds, then all of a sudden squats and goes... every time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts