Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was on one of my horse forums I look at and thought it would be fun! This is to be answered by your pooch or pooches :) Lets hear about em'!

*What's your full name?:
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):
*Breed:
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?:
*Favorite Toy(s):
*Favorite Outdoor Activity:
*Favorite Indoor Activity:
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?:
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?:
*What's Your Best Trick?:
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?:
*Where Do You Sleep?:
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?:
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?:
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?:
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?:
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?:
*Show Us A Pic Of Your Beautiful Self!:

·
Registered
776 Posts
*What's your full name?:Jhnsns gunna make you tap but i can barely remember that they call be brock
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):porky-borky , lug , pork lesner
*Breed:ukc style apbt
*Color: red fawn
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: by that silver thing i like to ride in.. it has rubber things on the outside .. that i like to try and pee on
*Favorite Toy(s): empty water bottles.. if i can sneak em out !
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: avoiding work
*Favorite Indoor Activity: avoiding outside
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?: sidney , my sister ( by adoption)
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: not salsa .. ick i hate that stuff
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: whats a trip ?
*What's Your Best Trick?: when dad tells me " down " i roll all the way over on my back .. then get stuck there
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?:drown them .. thats what tongues are for
*Where Do You Sleep?: on dads legs .. its funny to watch him try and push me off!
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: when i pee on the car .. the one in the garage !
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: the batcave!
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: my tongue! i got it from GeneSimmons.com
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?:in the chair dad is setting in
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: i run my sister over some times .. ok alot

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
*What's your full name?: Luna La Reina
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk): Luna, Lulu , Lue, nascar -nasca, loosca
*Breed:american bully
*Color:blue
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: they came to look at 2 other pups but didnt like them caus ehtey had no markings so I was brought out and momma fell in love and wouldnt leave without me although dad wanted to keep looking , but I won him over very fast :)
*Favorite Toy(s):stuffys love my stuffed animals
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: walks and runs
*Favorite Indoor Activity:sleeping of course
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:loki
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?:anything Im not suppose to have whatever mom is eating for dinner usually.
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: camping
*What's Your Best Trick?: sleeping lol
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: wiggle my butt all over and get lots of loves from them
*Where Do You Sleep?: in my bed unless the dad man comes to sleep there and he kicks me out he is such a bed hog. then i sleep on the couch.
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: usually in bed unless they let the red dog out then I get the big crate with the soft bed in it
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: my tongue , its super long :)
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?:ummmmm if ya havent clued in yet , the bed of course
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: if I get the munchies I have been known to check out the garbage bag on occassion, its just silly how much good stuff these people throw out, im tryna be green ya know.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
*What's your full name?: Cali Love
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):Cali, calzone, calligator, lunatic, hound dog
*Breed:american bully
*Color:blue and white
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: I howled at them when they came to see me , and although they left me I must have said the right thing cause they came back that night and took me home
*Favorite Toy(s): anything I can walk around with in my mouth and show off, blocks of wood, bones , kids toys
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: attacking loki and luna and being a pest
*Favorite Indoor Activity:laying on the couch and gettin belly rubs
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:whoever can put up with me the most , my mom pep isnt much fun but luna sure is
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: meaty bones
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: anywhere with lots of people to talk to , im very vocal you know
*What's Your Best Trick?: howling like a hound dog
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: jump on them and get them as dirty as I can
*Where Do You Sleep?: usually in the big blue box with the wire door
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: when i jump on them or bark at people
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: again the big blue box
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?:my patch markings
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: bed or couch
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?:jumping and attacking the other dogs and starting problems hehehehehe

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
*What's your full name?: Helena Belle
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk): Pa Choo Choo, pumpkin mumpkin, helenar, He lay lay
*Breed: APBT
*Color: black/white
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: My mom picked me out of a litter of her friends puppies at 2 days old
*Favorite Toy(s): tug rope!
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: running around really really fast and tucking my butt
*Favorite Indoor Activity: snoozing on the furniture
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?: Corruption and Pluto on the other side of the fence
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: humanz foodz
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: to the lake or river
*What's Your Best Trick?: shake and switch paws
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: Get excited, but im not supposed to jump up!
*Where Do You Sleep?: my comfy crate
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: when i get too excited around my lil bro zachary
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: out in the house, im a good doggy
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: my white head and black patched ear
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: on the couch
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: food agression towards other dogs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
*What's your full name?:Crushn the competition
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):crush
*Breed:american bullly
*Color:blue fawn
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: on a big bird from somewhere warm to a land of rain
*Favorite Toy(s): whatever I can get ahold of , but these big dogs are fun to chew on
*Favorite Outdoor Activity:chasing and biting the other dogs
*Favorite Indoor Activity:cuddlin with momma
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:I like them all even when they are mean to me, but this cat is kinda interesting
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?:purple posicles
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: somewhere warm i dont like this cold place
*What's Your Best Trick?:hopping when i dig at blankets and jumping off the bed backwards, or jumping off couches face 1st
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: they have never left me
*Where Do You Sleep?: In my bed where I let lady mum and dad sleep
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: when I nip
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: stay? I stay with them
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: eyes they purdy
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: bed unless theres somethin goin on in the kitchen
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: still gettn the hang of peein outside, nippin but my teeth hurt , barkin at new people.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Since I'm lazy, I'll copy paste my reply from the other forum. :p

*What's your full name?:
Dakota, no registered name yet. :)

*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):

Koda, Dork, Bowling Ball, Koders, Kody, Mr.Blech (He burps at the best moments.), Dumbbutt, smartass

*Breed:
German Shepherd Dog/Labrador Retriever

*Color:
Faded Bicolor (Closest)

*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?:
At 8 weeks of age.

*Favorite Toy(s):

My Crazy Critter fox, but I might need it replaced soon, I finally tore a hole in it after a year.

*Favorite Outdoor Activity:
I couldn't tell which one is my favorite but I looooove lure sports, and dock diving. I want nothing more than to get that lure and after I get out of the water I get very giddy, often running in circles around my mother. It looks like she is lunging me like a horse.

*Favorite Indoor Activity:

Playing Tug-o-war with my jute, getting raw meaty bones.

*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:

I don't really have one, the little guys at home don't like to play with me. But there are three dogs I get to see sometimes and loves. Roxy, my mom's grandfather's 12 year old APBT mix I am very sweet with her and respect her fragile exterior, Amber our trainer's dog who's around 9 we made up our own little growl and run game, Skyy a Labrador Retriever from our dock jumping club, I think she's around 7, she teases me all the time and I do my dorky play bow and leap game.

*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?:
Anything that tastes good. :p Well, my raw meaty bones are number 1, as for treats I oddly get more excited for myown dog food than hot dogs.

*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?:

Somewhere out in the woods, where I can run, I love to run, also with a lake so I can swim but I don't have to worry about loose dogs.

*What's Your Best Trick?:
This one stumped me....Grrr we've got over 40 lol Heel has been a lot of fun, Bang, I can't pick a best though.

*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?:
He immediately grabs his Kong, and starts grunting and wiggling. He's so darn cute, that tail can be dangerous!

*Where Do You Sleep?:
I sleep on my mothers bed, often taking up more than my fair share with my long legs.

I don't remember her every getting mad at me, but her grandma hates it when I bark out of boredom.

*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?:
In my crate, I like it a lot and it's very comforting. It helps keep me out of trouble when she's gone too.

*What's Your Most Unique Feature?:
I have a heart shape under my chin and a perfect line down my forehead. A lot of people say how cool my light cream colors are.

*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?:
None really, I usually walk around and try to find something to do. If I had to pick I'd say my bed, that's where I get my raw bones.

*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?:
Mom says I have no bad habits, but a lot of family members don't like it when I bark out of boredom or pick up things and shake them.

Dis is my smile
[/quote]

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Whitman!

*What's your full name?: Whitman Bovice Lucky Luna

*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk): Whit

*Breed: AAAPBT - Amazingly Awesome American Pit Bull Terrier ;)

*Color: Black!

*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: My poppa was off on his 3 mile run while getting ready for a big fight. I was either let go by an uncaring family or I escaped and no one looked for me because I was filthy! When I saw him across the street running, I ran to him and I almost got hit by a car. He picked me up and took me to his home. No one ever claimed me, so my poppa adopted me :)

*Favorite Toy(s): Tug rope!!

*Favorite Outdoor Activity: Running on the baseball fields while playing fetch and jogging with my poppa or pulling him on his skateboard

*Favorite Indoor Activity: Cuddling and loving on everyone :hug: or sleeping :sleep:

*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?: Well I get annoyed by other animals, so I don't have any. I kinda like my momma's dog, but she's old and and can be snappy and I don't really like to put up with her when she's cranky.

*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: Anything I can nom!! But I love hot dogs and peanut butter as treats!

*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: Anywhere I can be let loose to run. :pupruns:

*What's Your Best Trick?: I can sit and stay while my poppa throws one of my toys and I won't get it until he says. I can also shake with both of my paws :)

*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: Wiggle my butt like crazy :pup:, run to them to give them love, then find my nearest toy so they can play with me haha

*Where Do You Sleep?: On my bed in the living room until my poppa takes me to his room

*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: When I steal socks. Or chew the tv and dvd remotes. Or when I chew and break anything I'm not supposed to. Or when I try to chase my momma's cats. :hammer:

*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: I have a doggy door, so I just come and go in and out the house whenever I want.

*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: Hmm.. Well I have a birthmark on my tongue!

*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: Anywhere near my family so I can get rubbed or on my bed.

*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: Ahem.. Stealing socks. :roll:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Realized I posted this thread and never answered it myself..lol So here goes....

*What's your full name?: Bear
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk): Doodlebug, doodlie, Ossie, Ossie bo bo
*Breed: Schnoodle
*Color: black and white
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: My mommy had me since I was born. I came from a schnauzer her mom acquired from a friend and wasn't told she was pregnant. So she got to pick a puppy and it was me!
*Favorite Toy(s): Not really into playing with toys anymore..much rather snooze
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: chasing birds and squirrels...don't catch them anymore..I got too slow :(
*Favorite Indoor Activity: napping and sniffing every floor looking for dropped morsels
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?: Sally her mom's schnauzer she acquired. Used to be my sister Precious but she was put to sleep Sept 2nd :( I miss her!
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: anything! I love food. I'm fat to prove that theory mom says!
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: Somewhere with lots of smells and critters for me to chase
*What's Your Best Trick?: I know sit, down, shake, pick a hand, high five, back up.
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: I give kisses and get super excited.
*Where Do You Sleep?: In bed with my mommy. Her other half don't like it though cuz he says I snore and hog the bed.
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: When I am eating bugs off the floor, or licking the hair off my feet.
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: Mommy puts me upstairs in her bedroom on the bed. I can't get down though :( so I curl up on the blankets and nap til she gets home.
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: I can be let outside without a leash and will follow my mom everywhere. Takes me longer to get where we're going because I'm not as fast anymore but I still get there.
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: Wherever mom is.
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: Eating bugs, I have severe seperation anxiety so I cry when people go out of sight when I'm downstairs, and mom says I'm always underfoot and hates falling over me.

*What's your full name?: Peaches
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk): stupid dog, dog
*Breed: apbt
*Color: brindle and white
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?: My mommy seen an ad on Craigslist and mentioned it to dad. Well then she decided she didn't know if she really wanted a dog at the moment but dad took her there anyways. Daddy went and talked to the people and they wanted a lot of money for me..but he said he only had a little bit and they snatched and it jammed my leash in his hands. I climbed in the truck super fast. They were mean to me there and I was happy to go to a good home.
*Favorite Toy(s): I love squeaky toys. I will sit and squeak them forever by myself. I also go nuts for tennis balls. Show me one of those and I can leap 4 feet in the air! And my springpole..I love that too!
*Favorite Outdoor Activity: Playing on my spring pole and fetch.
*Favorite Indoor Activity: chewing on bones or sleeping
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?: I love the chickens here. I snuggle up with them when we're all outside in the sun.
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?: I love anything! Well except peanut butter..that stuff is horrible.
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?: The beach! I love to swim.
*What's Your Best Trick?: Daddy taught me shake and roll over. I knew sit and lay down when I came here
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?: I wait for them to let me out of my den then I wiggle all over and zoom through the house to greet each one.
*Where Do You Sleep?: I sleep in my den (crate) They don't trust me not to get in trouble. I used to have my own room but mommy got mad when she found messes in there even after taking me out before putting me in there.
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?: When I roll around in the dirt. Mommy said baths aren't good for me all the time so I can't be rolling in the dirt and sand. She says I need to do that in the grass.
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?: Usually in my den..sometimes they take me to grandmas since it's on the same property but they say she spoils me and I become a brat when I go there too much :(
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?: Mommy says I'm extremely patient and good with small critters when she's around.
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?: Usually I like to lay with mom if we're watching tv. Otherwise I lay on my bed and watch everything going on.
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?: I chew sometimes when bored, rolling in the sand (can't help it..I itch sometimes) and being a pest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What's your full name?:Romeo
*Nicknames? (Most likely said in various tones of baby talk):Rome, Romey, Romey Rome, dum dum
*Breed:Abpt(maybe some bully idk)
*Color:blue/white
*When/How Did You Come To Live With Your Parents?:About 2 months ago my daddy saw me online and was going to different shelters to look at many other dogs, i was the first dog he met, the next day I was at my new house
*Favorite Toy(s):Ropes, tennis balls, anything with a squeaker so I can rip it out
*Favorite Outdoor Activity:playing ball
*Favorite Indoor Activity:loungin
*Who's Your Best Animal Friend?:Cody my grammas dog...he doesnt like to hang with me that much though
*What's Your Favorite Food/Treat?:I love alll food and treats especailly what falls from the table
*Where Would Be Your Ideal Trip To Take Away From Home?:the petstore because everyone loves me there and I know im gonna get some food or toys
*What's Your Best Trick?:I do a sad face to get daddy to play with me anytime
*What Do You Like To Do To Your Mommy/Daddy Right When They Get Home?:run up and collect some hugs
*Where Do You Sleep?:in my crate in my dads room but he leaves the door open so i wake him up in the morning
*When Do You Parents Get The Most Angry With You?:when i rip things up especially codys toys
*Where Do You Stay When Your Parents Go Away?:In my crate but I like it there and its never for long
*What's Your Most Unique Feature?:my muscless!! id get all the girls
*Where Is Your Favorite Spot To Hang-Out In The House?:eek:n codys little bed
*What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?:getting muddy, eating too fast

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts