Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of knew already that I was getting another dog and that I decided on a Golden Retreiver. I picked up BaWaaJige from the breeder on June 30th. Holy Smokes it was a hot day but he rode well in the car. Everything is going well. Vendetta is playing with him and sharing her toys and the bed. So far none of the other dogs mind him. We are working on sit and his re-call. Re-call is going along well. I plan on competing in hunt, rally and tracking with him possibly agility too. He will be in his first UKC conformation show this sept.

Thanks for looking.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
ADORABLE!!! I just love Golden puppies. Now.. my golden clients... pain in the booties! i am sick of my arm being flung just so they can get a pat on the head! gawsh! hahaha

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
He is a very handsome Golden. Congrats!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Sharon he is just so freakin cute, I love how soft he looks. Hugs, glad him and Miss V are getting along.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Cute lil puff.

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
I love his name too btw. Names should always have meaning. :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awwww so cute. Gargamel's Arch nemesis is a golden up the street. I will not hold that against your beautiful boy, hahaha. What does the name mean? Seems like a mouthful like Mel's lol

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG he's soooooo cute :love: I just love fluffy puppies.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you he is so sweet and such a good boy..so far anyways. His name means Harvesting Your Dreams. His AKC name is Topflights Reap What You Sow.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Thank you he is so sweet and such a good boy..so far anyways. His name means Harvesting Your Dreams. His AKC name is Topflights Reap What You Sow.
wow that's a GREAT meaning behind a name :) so happy for you!

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
LOOVVVEEE HIM!!!! i was thinking i'm gonna foster for golden retriever rescue since me and american bulldog had a little falling out man she is soooooo cute!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Very, very excited for you Sharon!!!!!! What a cute little ball of fur (better invest in a good grooming kit LOL). I would think that I could fasten him to a broom handle and dust around the house with him LOL!!!!! Sounds like a terrific fit for a terrific person;) Love the pics and the name:)

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
TRAITOR! LOL! Cute little nuglet, though. I don't get to meet a lot of good Goldens. The ones I encounter are mostly shy/scared. :( And one crazy-neurotic intact male.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. So far this guy is not afraid of anything. He was trying to climb on the agility equipment and the bleachers last night. He is a charm to take in the car. He will be going to hunt training on monday nights and of course like Vendetta he will be going to any and every event going on around here. Good ground work on socialization makes for a good dog.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I love a well bred golden! He is a very good looking pup. Best of luck in everything you do with him :) Oh, and I love his name.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts