Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all that remember me I did find my other dog a good home. My situation got 100% better and decided to get this beauty.

Here she is Bleu Dymond. 11 weeks old. Thanks for viewing. Comments are welcomed.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh yeah! I remember you! You were last here on December 28th 2011 looking to place your adult spayed female because "you can't keep her locked up all day"! Sucker for a rednose found her a home and you apparently had a change of heart to keep her. Why did you get rid of one claiming you work long hours only to turn around and get another dog? How did your situation change within a couple months? And then you show up here with another pup?! I don't understand! Did you get rid of your older dog to make room for this one? Seriously ......I don't get you :/ SMH.

Here's the thread of the dog you got rid of
http://www.gopitbull.com/adopt-bulls/41803-cant-keep-her-locked-up-so-long.html

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will never get rid of a dog to get another if I was not capable of taking care o fit. Thats just number 1. Number 2 do you want my personal information so that you can approve of my situation? And 3 I know what I have posted so no need to remind me.

I posted this thinking that people will actually enjoy my pup but I guess not. Sorry if Im coming a little upset. I really enjoy this site but people can say....lets just leave it at that.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Well I'm sorry but the whole situation sounds a little off. Your other dog was beautiful and you tried finding her a home on here two or three different times. Eh, whatever .....I'm done! I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you "since I don't know your situation" . I hate judging people but it all seems a little fishy to me . Carry on.....cute pup by BTW!

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Sometimes it is hard for us to see irresponsible owners. Had you held out just a little longer you could have still had your first dog in this wonderful new situation. Instead you sold out on her and now you have a replacement for her. Wether she went to a good home or not, you failed as a dog owner by not sticking it out. Now you have another dog that you may potentially fail. As a puppy she will eat your favorite shoes, your kids toys, and possibly your couch. She will pee on everything and poop in the middle of your bed. You will spend thousands of dollars on vetting her, getting her fixed and trying to find a food that won't give her the runs. You will be pushed well beyond your limits in patience, finances, and time. After all of that, will you keep her? Or will you sell out again?
We are all just wondering...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well let me tell you a little something about me.

I had a pit for about 13 years and he passed away from cancer. Yes I took him to the vet and spent lots of time and money on him. I dont regret anything that I went through for him.
Took me years to get another. My previous one was a rescue thats yes I didnt spend a dime on. My situation was different back then. If you must know I work from home now so the pup will be under my care all day. Im a responsible man. Father of 4 children. I still dont see why I have to explain my situation but I did. Do I regret giving my previous dog away. Yes. I cant change that now can I? All im trying to do is remain on this site without having an uncomfortable situation and sharing my new pup with you all.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Fair enough. But sometimes it doesn't hurt to tell us a little more about yourself so we can get a better idea of you or anyone elses intentions whether they be bad or good. Sounds like you had good intentions and regret your decision of placing your last girl. Just to warn you though we can come across harsh especially with someone like you because we know some past history so if you want to stay here you will have to have a "thick skin" because I'm sure the girl on this forum who found a nice home for your last bitch you were rehoming will have something to say as i did ;) anyways, welcome and i hope you learn a thing or two on here. We ain't all that bad once you get past the bitchiness lol! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Fair enough. But sometimes it doesn't hurt to tell us a little more about yourself so we can get a better idea of you or anyone elses intentions whether they be bad or good. Sounds like you had good intentions and regret your decision of placing your last girl. Just to warn you though we can come across harsh especially with someone like you because we know some past history so if you want to stay here you will have to have a "thick skin" because I'm sure the girl on this forum who found a nice home for your last bitch you were rehoming will have something to say as i did ;) anyways, welcome and i hope you learn a thing or two on here. We ain't all that bad once you get past the bitchiness lol! :)
:goodpost:
WORD!

That being said, cute puppy and welcome back.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pup , I sure hope things dont change again in 3 months .

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
11 weeks is about when the gangly legs should start. No doubt a Bully or Am Staff so she'll prob end up taller and stockier then an APBT.

Do you have a ped for her or is she a rescue?

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Why not try I get your original dog back? I am sure of you explained the situation they would have understood especially since it changed. I hope when this pup grows you don't decide to get rid of it again.

A dog is a lifetime commitment, not jut until a situation changes. People have you tons of advice on what to do for your other dog and just coming back to say yay look at my pup isn't gonna fly with me sorry. If your situation changes again in Three months you now have a 6 month old puppy who should never be let in a crate as long as you would leave an adult. To me it appears like you got sick of he other dog and got another. Things are not always what they appear , I am just going off what you have written.

Why did you not go with the responsible home a member found for you? Where did your dog end up? How long after that did you decide to get a new pup?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well AMES Im not here to please or satisfy anyone. Like I said I really enjoy this site. Sorry for posting pictures of my new pup. First of all the responsible home from a member here didnt work out. One of my family members offered to help me out with her, so when I did, it worked out for a couple of days. Then they changed their story. When I got in touch with the memebr it was too late. She is at a home with a wonderful family. I actually know them for a while and when the chance came up they wanted her. She is the only dog she has a big yard and the family has children that really love her. I dont see myself destroying other kids hearts for the satisfaction of getting her back. I still see her every now and then. I guess you didnt read what I wrote my dog I had for 13 years. Its easy for you say "To me it appears like you got sick of he other dog and got another". Yet i stayed with my dog till his last day. SO frankly I could care less what you think or say about me.

EckoMac she has a ped.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
You come an a public forum asking for help and you ate going to get people's opinions. Why else come on one? Shit happens I appreciate you explaining in more detail the background since it appeared sketch as I explained. I do kot know how old you re for all know tht dog you had for 13 yers died on your 18th birthday and obviously wasnt raised by you in that case. I only know what you post, leaving questions makes peole assume. What are your plans for this girl? Is she getting spayed Because she will be a pet? Or are you planning on showing her?

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Hm, Ya this does irk my nerves a tad. I found the previous dog a amazing home with a single mother only for you to back out and then try recontacting me about a month lady trying to rehome her again. I was not going to play cat and mouse with you, all in all I could care less about you. It is the dogs I care about. Your previous female was drop dead gorgeous and looked like a great dog who was past the "puppy years." So have fun with all the "fun" that comes along with a puppy. & I hope you feel real good about turning your back on your other dog, who probably will never understand what happened and why she keeps getting bounced home to home.

So, It has been a couple months and your "situation" changed. Well tell me this....I am a full time college student who also works a full time job in the health field. I push in 48hrs of work a week and that isn't even with my schooling included. Guess what? I find time to make my dog situation work. My dogs are happy as ever and living with ME as it should be. You do not get a dog just to throw your hands up in defeat when faced with a challenge. They are a commitment that YOU signed up to and should follow through with. Did the dog ask to be yours?! NO! You decided you wanted to give her a home.

My only hope in this whole situation is that you will not dump this dog to the side as you did the other one. I was willing to drive 4.5 hours each way to come and get her, had it all set up and then you bailed on the deal. So i'm sorry if you wanted people to act all happy happy joy joy about your new puppy hasn't quite swung in the direction you hoped. Is she a pretty pup, of course! But do I think she is any prettier than your other dog? Nope. I don't care what breed someone owns, when you get a dog that should be a life commitment and you shouldn't just give up.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW! I find a good home yet Im public enemy number 1. I understand if she went to a shelter. Damn you guys are something else. Oh and for the heck I was 18 when I got him so you can do the math.
Im DONE!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
WOW! I find a good home yet Im public enemy number 1. I understand if she went to a shelter. Damn you guys are something else. Oh and for the heck I was 18 when I got him so you can do the math.
Im DONE!
I told you, you need a thick skin ;) i think you deserve a chance so i wouldn't leave the forum because of how we perceive you. We will get over it once you show us the commitment you make to this pup. We are dedicated to this breed and want to see them in responsible hands.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I appreciate the second chance. But I feel like I have to beg and beg for peoples approval here. Its just funny.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts