Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the very first pictures taken of Marty's Lil Bit Puppies this is her very first litter. I visited Marty today and took pictures of our visit the pups were born 3 days ago. I have also included pics of Bogart as I took him with us. Marty made him feel right at home with his very own chain spot! LOL So without further adieu here are the PUPPIES!!!

Premium Member
sooo cute , great pics I love the 1st one your daughter is holding and the 1st dark one couldnt tell if it wa sblack or just a dark brindle. momma looked so cool with your daughter there like it didnt phase her at all , thanks for sharing.

Registered
:goodpost: very very very cute! who is the father? and what exactly are you going to do with the puppies?

Premium Member
Great photos, as usual, Tara. This was Lil' Bit's first litter, correct? She looks like she's taken to motherhood like a duck to water.

Registered
wow, wish i had one =(

The Yard Of Many Colors
awwwwwww... they are so freakin cute!!! Lil bit looks like an amazing mommy :D Bogart is handsome as always :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.