Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the very first pictures taken of Marty's Lil Bit Puppies this is her very first litter. I visited Marty today and took pictures of our visit the pups were born 3 days ago. I have also included pics of Bogart as I took him with us. Marty made him feel right at home with his very own chain spot! LOL So without further adieu here are the PUPPIES!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sooo cute , great pics I love the 1st one your daughter is holding and the 1st dark one couldnt tell if it wa sblack or just a dark brindle. momma looked so cool with your daughter there like it didnt phase her at all , thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
:goodpost: very very very cute! who is the father? and what exactly are you going to do with the puppies?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Great photos, as usual, Tara. This was Lil' Bit's first litter, correct? She looks like she's taken to motherhood like a duck to water.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great photos, as usual, Tara. This was Lil' Bit's first litter, correct? She looks like she's taken to motherhood like a duck to water.
Yeah buddy this is her very first litter. :) Glad you liked the pics! And she is being a very good mommy! Even let us hold her pups LOL

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
those are going to be some coveted puppies lol. Glad she is doing good. How is marty?

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow, wish i had one =(

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG. I just want to bite their little pink noses! Lil Bit looks great and Bogie looks like he had a great time down there!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
He did have a good time that was his first time being on a chain once he figured out how to move around on it he was good to go LOL.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awwwwwww... they are so freakin cute!!! Lil bit looks like an amazing mommy :D Bogart is handsome as always :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Puppies !! So cute

What did he take her to?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Super cute! I saw them first on FB. Good to see more pics. I didn't see the lighter colored one at first. Is it a male or female>

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Best of luck !

1 - 20 of 48 Posts