Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG This little pup is CRAZY LOCA!!! do not let that cute face fool you!!! LOL she was so cute and quiet when we were in the car she slept the entire way back home but as soon as she hit the ground she became a little terrorist! She even tried to bite and growl at Ava and Bogart they can't go near her LMFAO!!! The woman is feisty as hell LOL. She bounces off the walls like a wild woman. I want to thank the breeder for giving me such a beautiful hound it was well worth the 13 hour drive she is a great addition to the family. So without further ado Miss Lola Buck.

Here is her per for those who want to know how she's bred

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=393731

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Congrats she is awesome.

Reactions: Sadie

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
lol i got fooled dat way w "innocent" lil Zorro too...

He had such a calm temperment..now he is a spark plug!

Cute pup though...looks like a gamer.

Nice shot of him goin for the legs too lmbo!

Congrats on ue new lil one!!:roll:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg!!! shes so adorable!!! shes got a good lookin ped on her too :D looks like you're gonna have your work cut out for you :D congrats

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I am going to upload a video clip of her meeting the dogs and how she bucked on them she is not even 9 weeks old and she is growling and trying to bite my older dogs LOL ... This pup is a funny

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Omg! She is gorgeous! I love her little speckled nose! Congratulations on the new addition :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
good looking pup, going to have a firecracker. ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
She's a beauty. You got a thing for this color huh ?congrats on your addition.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Tara I am way tooo jealous, I LOVE my Odie but you know how I love me some red dogs and you now have three of them, ok ok you can send me one of them :p CONGRATS girl, she is freakin adorable :D

·
Banned
314 Posts
As fiesty as you??? LOL, a pup more fiesty than an Eye-talion chic? ;)

Good looking pup BTW,,,she'll adjust to the two "strange" dogs......maybe, LOL.:)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
ConGRATulATIONS!!! too bad we weren't closer.. we'd have them doggin together in no time :p Lovin her more now than before; wow shes gonna fit right in. Sadie Red Nose Bulldogs.. LOL :rofl:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Lovin that ped!Can't wait to see how she matures.I think she looks even cuter now than she did in the pics you got from the breeder.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
look at that fire!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG she's super adorable!!!!!!!!! Gotta love those little firey red bitches :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG Guys Save Me now LOL .. Thank You for the love on Miss Lola Buck she sure does appreciate it! Lauren Ava and Bogart can't get near her without her trying to bite them they tried to get close and sniff her out and and this little monster was not allowing it LOL.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's a beauty. You got a thing for this color huh ?congrats on your addition.
Freddie there is a good reason why ;) LOL BTW when I went to pick her up every dog on this man's yard was red not one black dog in sight LOL:)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG so cute, love the " ima bite your knee caps off" picture LMAO

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
OMG Guys Save Me now LOL .. Thank You for the love on Miss Lola Buck she sure does appreciate it! Lauren Ava and Bogart can't get near her without her trying to bite them they tried to get close and sniff her out and and this little monster was not allowing it LOL.
haha hopefully its a good sign of whats to come though, as they say.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts