Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Awesome pictures Sadie looks like your gonna have your hands full ! Glad i was here for once to see this you should nickname her "Miss Firey Tobasco".

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
LOL She is a hot little pup that's for sure. We will see how she matures. It's funny when pups think they are HOT stuff :roll:
Tell me about it, makes them that much more entertaining. If shes real hot she may prematurely lose some of that "drive" but regardless i think you made a good choice. If she matures anything like she is now going to be one fine working dog. ;)

Glad you guys made it home safely! Pretty boring drive at least from here until you hit Charlotte, after that it gets boring again until you get in the mountains..At least thats the way i go to visit my family.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome pictures Sadie looks like your gonna have your hands full ! Glad i was here for once to see this you should nickname her "Miss Firey Tobasco".
Awe Thanks Jy I really miss seeing you .. I am glad to catch you when you are on and hope to see you more often I miss your posts you always make me laugh. Thanks for the love ;) Miss Fiery Tabasco it is ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute! Glad your trip was good and you guys made it back safe!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
whats in the name? from the title i thought it was going to be a macho buck pup

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Look back in.the peds buck is there quit a bit. Sadie knows how to pick em.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
cant believe i missed it. mb

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwwww those pics are sooooo adorable. She is a cutie for sure! So happy you made it home safe and sound :) She looks sweet and innocent to me, well except for the possible chomp at your daughters knee, lmao. I know she was after the toy, but it looks funny! lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
aww man she is super cute ! Love the Tude .. lol too bad you arnt in michigan , miss lola buck / daemon playdate would be halarious

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks Guys! I appreciate all the love. I am going to put up a video in the working dog section of the new pup being introduced to the dogs.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Is that Marty in the first pic? Is she off one of his dogs?

When I saw him I thought maybe you had gotten yourself a Lil-Bit pup...

Congrats on your new addition, looks like you have your hands full!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Is that Marty in the first pic? Is she off one of his dogs?

When I saw him I thought maybe you had gotten yourself a Lil-Bit pup...

Congrats on your new addition, looks like you have your hands full!
I do have a dog from Marty but the pup I just picked up in the pictures is not off Marty's yard. He just came along with me to pick the pup up. Thanks and yes I am at my limit my hands are full LOL

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
She's not fooling me at all with that little face. I can feel the needle teeth from here!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awwww LOVE her so so so cute!!!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Wow Sweet Cheeks, another great addition to the family. She looks really good and full of fire.
:pup::woof::pup: Bogart,... when he starts taggin everything, I aint hard to find :D LOL

21 - 40 of 42 Posts