Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so as many of you know I have been waiting for like EVER to go pick Odie up from Stacia, well it finally happened, I got to get him this past weekend. Loretta was kind enough to bring him down for me :D He is the bestest puppy ever, super smart and is doing so well, he adjusted to my life right away, he loved my nieces and is great with even little kids. He is great in his crate and is a hugger like me, he was totally destined to be mine :D THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Stacia and Scott, I am truely grateful for this little guy :D
p.s. yes this is the litter mate to YAHHOO's Lucy :D

Without further ado, here is Rampage's Odens' Prophecy aka Odie :D

This is Loretta's pup, Hero, who is 2 days older than Odie, lol -

He had his first play date as well, he got to meet my friend Jim and his GoldenDoodle, Bare :D The boys totally hit it off and my friend loved him, said he looked like Yoda, lmaooo.

hahaha bare looks like a blur here, is all that hair :p -

Then Odie found Bare's stash of toys and knuckle bones, omg he had to much fun with the bones :D

Crashed out in Jim's lap, lol -

Going potty like a big boy :p -

And my oldest niece, Maxine, took theseon her cell phone, omg he loved my nieces :D

Ok enjoy, more pics to come. :D

Reactions: Eagle

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He is so cute girl.I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing pics of him.I'm so glad he's fitting right in with you.:hug:

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
What a little stud he is! Makes me want to get a puppy..... :roll:

Another congrats to you Tye girl, he is a good looking little dude! :clap:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Oh, I'm so glad I'm at work right now 'cause on my home computer I can't ever see your pictures.

That boy is all legs! LOL I absolutely love the one of him sitting on the red carpet. SOOOOOOO cute!! =)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
He's super cute Tye!!

I'm looking forward to seeing him grow :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a little doll baby! I love his name :)

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
YAY!!! Congrats Tye!! You are the perfect couple. :) He's wicked cute and I am completely jealous. I'm looking forward to watching him grow up. :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
actually going potty like a little boy.. lol.. big boys hike their leg

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very very cute! That goldendoodle looks like a sheep dog lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG i love him,, congrates on ur new addition. Love the forst pic of him he's smiling :D
:D Thanks girl, he does smile, i am trying to teach him to do it on command lol

He is so cute girl.I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing pics of him.I'm so glad he's fitting right in with you.:hug:
Hugs back and yes he fit in perfectly, like he was never at Stacia's, lol. He's so well adjusted and I love that :D

What a little stud he is! Makes me want to get a puppy..... :roll:

Another congrats to you Tye girl, he is a good looking little dude! :clap:
Chewee needs a friend Davo, and I think he is adorable for sure :D

Oh, I'm so glad I'm at work right now 'cause on my home computer I can't ever see your pictures.

That boy is all legs! LOL I absolutely love the one of him sitting on the red carpet. SOOOOOOO cute!! =)
Oh I'm glad you got to see them, and yes he is all legs, he looks like me :p hahaha, that pic of him is my fave for sure :D Thanks girl Hugs

OMG he's so super cute Tye (hugs)
Hugs back Krystal, wait til you get to meet him :D

He's super cute Tye!!

I'm looking forward to seeing him grow :)
Thanks Eric, I swear he is bigger today than when I got him the over the weekend :D

What a little doll baby! I love his name :)
Thank you, I had to think for about 2 minutes for that name, it totally suits him, since his grandad on top and bottom is Oden :D

YAY!!! Congrats Tye!! You are the perfect couple. :) He's wicked cute and I am completely jealous. I'm looking forward to watching him grow up. :)
awww girl, you will get that other pup soon, show your girl pics of Odie :p And I promise there will be lots of pics :D

I heart odie he is the perfect pup for you. Can't wait to watch him grow
:D Me too Sadie, I think he is perfect and we go great together :D

actually going potty like a little boy.. lol.. big boys hike their leg
hahaha he is only 3 1/2 months old Clint so he is being a big boy :p But yeah you're right. :p

Very very cute! That goldendoodle looks like a sheep dog lol.
lol Holly, I call him the Shaggy Dog all the time. Bare is awesome and Odie just loved him. :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
hahaha he is only 3 1/2 months old Clint so he is being a big boy :p But yeah you're right. :p
its ok.. i've only seen Diesel hike his leg twice.. he's a year old

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Aww great pictures!!! The smiling is a trait with the colby dogs...lol Both his parents smile and I've seen alot of smiles in this litter..lol I keep trying to get one of Siden smiling especially since he smiles bigger on one side then the other..lol

I'm sooo glad you are happy with him!! I always get so nervous before they go to their new homes, I always hope that the match is perfect!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol Stacia, we were meant to be I'm tellin you. Now if I can just get him to not run from me when he knows he is in trouble :p hahaha yep already been in trouble for chewin on things. And I love the fact that he smiles, I will for sure have to get a pic of it :D You and Scott did good pickin him out for me and I did good knowing he was the one I wanted from day one :D Thanks again girl, I really will tell you that for awhile :p

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Aww great pictures!!! The smiling is a trait with the colby dogs...lol Both his parents smile and I've seen alot of smiles in this litter..lol I keep trying to get one of Siden smiling especially since he smiles bigger on one side then the other..lol

I'm sooo glad you are happy with him!! I always get so nervous before they go to their new homes, I always hope that the match is perfect!!
It's funny how little traits like these can be passed along. I remember Tom Garner talking about his dogs having the Rock Trait !!! some of them would walk around carrying a big rock in their mouths! That is way too funny but also cool to see these little traits passed along in the offspring generation after generation!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts