Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked up my new baby Ozai from my good friend Bully the Kid a couple days ago! Drove down to Atlanta and was back home in 26 hours.. crazyness LOL but totally worth it! And here he is :D

Pictures taken by BTK before I got him here with me

and some taken by me!

plz excuse the mudness, its been raining like nuts here!

Playing with big bad Rudi!

speed demon!!

passed out after all the playing

All in all, I LOVE HIM TO PIECES! he is a great lil guy and we are so proud to have him and send sooo many thanks to Bully the Kid for allowing us to get this lil guy from him! so thankful!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG so cute ,congrats

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Amn he is cuteness. Going to be a looker like his daddy!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! BTK and his fam were calling him "Baby Cochise" because he looks so much like his daddy and i couldn't be happier! Cochise is a gorgeous dog and my lil guy is gunna be a stunner as well! :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thanks all! BTK and his fam were calling him "Baby Cochise" because he looks so much like his daddy and i couldn't be happier! Cochise is a gorgeous dog and my lil guy is gunna be a stunner as well! :D
Cochise os gorgeous and one of my fav dogs as far as looks go he is nice. i think you going to have one handsome pup on our hands. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
so super cute! Love the running out of focus picture, his little legs look like they were moving so fast, lol. I love his ears! they are adorable :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Good lookin pup!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG Megan I'm so jealous!!!!!! What a handsome little man you have there :) Super adorable. I bet the girls love having a baby brother to play with :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
GORGEOUS boy! Congrats!! :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hes a gorgeous little pup! I hope you enjoy him :D

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all for the compliments! Rudi wasn't too thrilled at first but has made great strides already, she just isn't big into getting her booty sniffed LOL! Belle loved him at first sight, she loves puppies!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Awww Belle :) how cute already loving the baby brother. Rudi's just butthurt cause she's the baby, well was the baby :) Maybe she's got middle child syndrome ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Handsome !!!!!!!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
oh wow.. off Cochise?! lucky girl you!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts