Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Name her spooky! LOL I have always wanted to get a black dog and name it spooky LOL. Dude general is all up on it. He is happy to have a new friend. Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Name her spooky! LOL I have always wanted to get a black dog and name it spooky LOL. Dude general is all up on it. He is happy to have a new friend. Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!
Considering your problems with containment and HA, that might be a good option for you. :p :p :p

Lisa the new pup is adorable!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww Lisa to cute! I can't wait to see her grow! Are you cropping her ears? She'd look good ;). Does she have a half white/ half black chest and one front leg black and the other white? I can't tell from the pic...... if she is half and half I like the name YING YANG call name Ying lol! She looks to sweet to be called Trauma or Havoc lol! I do like Pulse or Calypso though :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
what about razor...or viper.... shes gorgeous! Im a sucker for the blk ones! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww Lisa she is adorable and look at General all in her biz. Congrats now she just needs a name lol. Name her Sadie :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!
She has a "spot".

Cute Pup Lisa :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG what an adorable little baby, congrats :) Makes me think back to when Dosia was that small. Dang it Lisa now I want another pup lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is sooo cute, I love black dogs she is gonna be a looker.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is half white and half black in the front I promise I will take a ton of pictures soon. I LOVE the name Viper we shall see what fits her in the next few days. Today I took her to Schutzhund and she is still getting use to being in a new place and was very quit till a Malinios started barking. She went crazy at the end of leash! She really was going to eat that Malinios if I let her! lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute little thing!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
She's adorable!!! I just love black dogs :) I can't wait to see how she grows :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts