Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Name her spooky! LOL I have always wanted to get a black dog and name it spooky LOL. Dude general is all up on it. He is happy to have a new friend. Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!

· ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,702 Posts
Name her spooky! LOL I have always wanted to get a black dog and name it spooky LOL. Dude general is all up on it. He is happy to have a new friend. Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!
Considering your problems with containment and HA, that might be a good option for you. :p :p :p

Lisa the new pup is adorable!

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Aww Lisa to cute! I can't wait to see her grow! Are you cropping her ears? She'd look good ;). Does she have a half white/ half black chest and one front leg black and the other white? I can't tell from the pic...... if she is half and half I like the name YING YANG call name Ying lol! She looks to sweet to be called Trauma or Havoc lol! I do like Pulse or Calypso though :)

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Lisa if I come and visit where the hell am I going to sleep?? All those darn dog's! Unless your going to put me out on the chain hahahaha!
She has a "spot".

Cute Pup Lisa :D

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She is half white and half black in the front I promise I will take a ton of pictures soon. I LOVE the name Viper we shall see what fits her in the next few days. Today I took her to Schutzhund and she is still getting use to being in a new place and was very quit till a Malinios started barking. She went crazy at the end of leash! She really was going to eat that Malinios if I let her! lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.