Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Spent all day yesterday driving back and forth to pick up my new boy. He is an OFRN APBT and named Ranger as in Joe's Red Ranger. I have been following the liter on a daily basis since they were "on the ground" and several weeks ago put a deposit down on a male. Picks were yesterday as the pups are 9 weeks. Here are a few pictures to introduce him.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Comfort

Dog Working animal Carnivore Dog breed Liver

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Collar
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Working animal

and a picture of the dam and sire

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Pet supply

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
WOW! Congrats!
just in time for Christmas.
I hope he grows into those ears! HAHA!

Reactions: jttar

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jo! Thanks, I'm sure once that head pops, LOL. Haven't had a nights sleep in a few but I'm loving another puppy to train.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
OMG YAY I am so so happy for you! He is just the cutest pup I have seen since Bogart! hahaha Such sweet eyes and that wrinkle head! Love him already, so Happy for you Joe!

Reactions: jttar

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you ames! He is as stubborn as they come and filled with energy till he crashes. Athena is still undecided and puts him in his place, like she should.

--Sleepless in Chicago--

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Dear Sleepless in Chicago:

I am in love with your puppy. I'm going to need an updated picture soon.

Your friend,
Sleeping fine in Florida

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear Sleeping fine in Florida, and all,
Here are a few to hold you over. We are on cuteness overload here. ;)

Ranger and my Grandgirl Linda that lives with Donna and myself, on the night we arrived home with him.

Dog Smile Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore

My dear Mother and Ranger's first meet.
Dog Furniture Couch Comfort Dog breed

Athena and Ranger collapsed after playing.

Couch Dog Furniture Comfort Wood

Athena letting him on her bed, without getting up and walking away. :ROFLMAO:

Dog Carnivore Wood Dog breed Fawn

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
I just can't even with that face. Seriously Joe. He is the cutest puppy. Those ears too. 10/10 on the cuteness scale.

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know what you're feeling Mac. When you first got Geach I mentioned I wish we lived closer so I could come and get some of that puppy lovin'. I'm doing my best to soak it all up cause we both know how short it lasts. He keeps us smiling with that tilt of his head and that pit bull hop we are all familiar with.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Enjoy the sweetness my friend. Soon he'll be running through walls and eating the coffee table. LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
He is growing incredibly fast! Those eyes Joe. You know you can't say no to that face ever.

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He is growing too quick. I can't believe how much bigger he is in the two weeks I've had him. With those eyes and that wrinkled forehead he is pretty charming, but he still gets "no" when needed. Like most puppies, his eyes were blue during his first 8 weeks but by week 9 they started to change. Eventually, they will be amber. He is 11 weeks today.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts