Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
great shots!
i think Gotti would dip one paw in that snow before heading back to the house.

• Haha
Reactions: jttar

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
great shots!
i think Gotti would dip one paw in that snow before heading back to the house.
I wouldn't blame Gotti Boi at all. We have had some real cold ass weather here. Yesterday temps got up into the teens and the two of them spent time running around the yard. Today it's in the 30's, I'm out without a coat and the dogs are having the zoomies in the yard. Great that they can burn off some of the energy. Ranger didn't know what to think his first time in the snow but he now loves it. He runs full speed with his head down like a snow plow. It's hilarious to watch.

·
Administrator
4,759 Posts
Geach would LOVE snowball fetch! I would not love shoveling. LOL! MORE PICS!!! I demand them!

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Happy to meet your demands my friend.

Here is Ranger before the snow last week.

Dog Carnivore Working animal Collar Road surface

He's got legs, and he knows how to use them.

Dog Collar Working animal Carnivore Liver

Athena and Ranger play hard together then ----collapse together.

Leg Textile Comfort Fawn Art
Dog Snow Carnivore Collar Liver

New snow, new pics. I think the purple pops on him.

Balls out Zoomies. He loves the snow.
Dog Snow Working animal Carnivore Dog breed
Brown Dog Snow Carnivore Collar

Here is one taken last Thursday of Rangers dad Rusty. Which way to muscle beach, eh? :ROFLMAO:

Dog Carnivore Working animal Liver Dog breed

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Too quiet around here. Time for some new Ranger pictures before Mac has to ask for them. :giggle:
Getting too big too quick. Ranger is crazy about Athena and shadows her constantly to the point of I have to give Athena some alone time. Still, much better than the alternative of fighting. Enjoy the pics.

Joe

Dog Fence Working animal Liver Carnivore

Dog Plant Fence Liver Carnivore

Dog Working animal Carnivore Dog breed Grass

Dog Carnivore Working animal Sky Dog breed

Dog Blue Carnivore Dog breed Collar

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Liver

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Those eyes! Joe he is just a very handsome dog. He's growing incredibly fast!
He is handsome for sure, and I swear he knows it. :LOL: He has a very proud walk when on a leash. Also pulls like a MF'er. He has a lot to learn still but is smart and quick to please. I am very pleased with him and love him to death.
He is growing fast but next week he will be six months old. Thanks for the compliments, Mac! :love:

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Ranger is now 6 months old and 45 pounds. Getting big but still a puppy in so many ways. Here are some new pics.

Mac, these two are for you. Might cool off your puppy fever, and that's Charmin Ultra, $$$$$

Brown Dog Cabinetry Wood Comfort

Brown Dog Dog breed Wood Carnivore

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
OK, here are some shot in the yard this past weekend. He is a handsome young boy.

Dog Carnivore Working animal Dog breed Collar

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Collar

Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Tree

He is looking very much like his father here.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Working animal

·
Administrator
4,759 Posts
LMAO!! I have a cat that attacks the TP when I have company over. Puppies are awesome! I still have the fever. He is adorable still and looks like he's starting to fill in a bit from the lanky stage. I love him and his name. Thank you for posting pics. Made my day!

• Love
Reactions: jttar

·
Administrator
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Time for some new Ranger pictures. He is stunning as ever and super athletic in everything he does, also very driven, no matter what it is. From the time I opened the pool this year he has been obsessed with the water. He loves going under the sprinklers or getting sprayed with the hose, but his real passion is swimming. I bought him a vest even though he doesn't need one and taught him that he doesn't go in the pool unless the vest is on. So far so good. He will go over by the pool and look in but he only dives in when he has his vest on. Of course, my dogs don't go out without me in the yard with them, but I don't want him jumping in the water and then coming in the house. Anyway, some pics and a short video.
Thanks for the look.

Dog Green Working animal Liver Carnivore

Dog Plant Carnivore Working animal Dog breed

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Liver

Dog Green Window Carnivore Plant

21 - 40 of 45 Posts