Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new pitbull puppy, Revel. She is a dolly, going in Monday for a cropping consult with a really good vet. We aren't sure on her age, any guesses? she still has all her puppy teeth, hasn't lost any yet. Not sure on weight yet, haven't weighed her.

anyway, here she is!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Lisa I LOVE the siggy, you know that :D

And to the OP your pup is gorgeous, I love her eyes, she looks young, they start to loose teeth at about 4 months of age. The Chi looks interested but your Dobe is like ehhhh :p Great pics :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Cute dogs! Welcome to the forum :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Oh wow, what a cutie!! I love puppies!
Seeing so many adorable babies (almost) makes me want another one....almost.
Then I think about house training...and it is suddenly not so attractive, lol!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good gracious! That puppy is CUTE! (And has a phenomenal set of naturals! I'd personally glue and keep 'em - definitely a money saver too.)
thanks for the comments everyone! I think she is a looker too! :)

When you say glue them, what does that mean? her ears are starting to stand every now and then when she is excited, like straight up, lol!!! she looks like a bunny, lol!

Being a dobe and past great dane owner, I am so partial to cropping. I love the look. :) but I am not opposed to keeping them natural. Im gonna see what the vet says too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lisa I LOVE the siggy, you know that :D

And to the OP your pup is gorgeous, I love her eyes, she looks young, they start to loose teeth at about 4 months of age. The Chi looks interested but your Dobe is like ehhhh :p Great pics :D
lol, my little chi is too interested in her! He follows her around all day, licking her face :)

My dobe LOVES her! He heards her around the yard "keeping her safe" from people walking by, lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww super cute :) When they mention glue they mean glue them so they stay at a rose prick :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Beautiful girl! I agree about the ears, she has a good set. If it's not broke, don't fix it ;)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
very cute, i personally like cropped ears but either way she is a cutie!!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww she is a cutie! I always thought your supposed to crop ears super early? I thought your supposed to do it 3 months or younger?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awwww she is a cutie! I always thought your supposed to crop ears super early? I thought your supposed to do it 3 months or younger?
rul for dobes and danes regarding cropping is 8 - 14 weeks. The vet said she is about 11 weeks, so we are right on the money :) She weighs 13.4 lbs, the vet likes to crop them before 20 lbs so w should be good!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts