Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this message and pics for Christian as he has his hands rather full right now with the new addition.

My new pup's name is Badger, and it certainly describes him to a T. He is a dark, red brindle OFRN and he wants everyone to know that he has "game" LOL!! Well, without further adieu, here he is in all his stinkpotness :roll:

GP's own Saint Francis and Badger :)

Here are two American BAD A$$E$ and their owner ;):cool:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He s way cute. A great looking pup.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG what a beautiful boy. The third pic down almost made me cry. He looks almost Identical to my mom's baby boy Twitch who was stolen at about that age. He even has the same piercing green eyes. :( My mom was heart broken when Twitch was stolen. He is very very cute I can't wait to see some more pics of him.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
BEAUTIFUL puppy!! Aw man! That's so awesome!! Congratz Christian. I'm glad you got yourself a gorgeous little pup. Can't wait to see the little guy grow up! :) Where did you get him from?

Oh, and SICK deluxe my friend! I'd have a softail parked right next to my dyna if I could afford it. lol. :)

Hope all is going well my friend.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G Christian, he is absolutely gorgeous and I am lovin his name. I just wanna say I love the pic of the bike, very nice, I am hoping to get myself a rigid frame in the next couple of years. Seriously bro I am sooo happy for you. He is adorable and I have always had a soft spot for red dogs :D CONGRATS!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
gorgeous puppy, wat a great lookin dog , and the owners not too bad either ;)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Congrats on the new pup, Christian! He's a good looking little guy! Love the bike too!

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
O M G Christian, he is absolutely gorgeous and I am lovin his name. I just wanna say I love the pic of the bike, very nice, I am hoping to get myself a rigid frame in the next couple of years. Seriously bro I am sooo happy for you. He is adorable and I have always had a soft spot for red dogs :D CONGRATS!!!!
You really do dig on them bald dudes, huh? LOL. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
adrian LMAO .....Bald is beautiful { on guys } lol

·
Banned
292 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the family! He is adorable. How can those gorgeous, sleepy green eyes cause any trouble though? lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Christian.. many congrats to you on your new addition!! Badger is simply gorgeous, and I do hope that he can at least alleviate some of the grief and attempt to fill the void left in your heart upon your loss of your other two boys (Sorry, I can only remember Jack's name at this point. Not quite awake yet, lol). While I know he can never truly replace the lives you lost, I know that he can bring happiness back into your life, and help ease your sorrows. I do hope you make it thru the rough, puppy raising stage, and can be back on the forum as soon as possible. We all miss you around here!!

Wishing you all the best of luck...
Your Friend,
Bev

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I have a few minutes of free time while the pup is asleep so I just want to say thank you guys ever so much for all the warm compliments about Badger, the bike, and well, me too:) Badger has kept me young this past week, to put it mildy;) It sure has been a weird couple of years with the losses of Cuda and Jack, and now the addition of Badger. Life is full of surprises, good and bad, I guess you just have to roll with the punches. I do have one concern with Badger though, he is "knuckling over" up front a bit:( I have received some great advice and reassurance from Lisa at PK, but keep your fingers crossed that this does go away. Anyway, thanks again "family", you guys mean the world to me! Gotta go, he is eyeing down the carpet again;)

Angelbaby and Pitbullmama - Thanks for the personal comments, they are always welcomed;) I'm like a 40 year old house that just looks good from the curb! or, as my friend once said, "you aren't the best looking guy, but you ain't hard to look at either"

Tye - Get that rigid, sweetie!!!

Krystal - Sorry to bring up memories of Twitch, must have been tough:(

Wild Duece - Thanks man for the congrats, I know you are hurting about your recent loss too, and I'm with you ( the bike thanks you too)

Adrian - Harleys rule dude!!! So do bald people LOL!!!

Aimee - Yes his eyes are really spectacular, they are going from blue to green to, I think, yellow. Thanks

Rudy, Wingman, Deebo, Sumo and David ( Red Devil to be exact;)) Thanks for the warm compliments, we all share something in common though, we all have beautiful pups:):)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Christian.. many congrats to you on your new addition!! Badger is simply gorgeous, and I do hope that he can at least alleviate some of the grief and attempt to fill the void left in your heart upon your loss of your other two boys (Sorry, I can only remember Jack's name at this point. Not quite awake yet, lol). While I know he can never truly replace the lives you lost, I know that he can bring happiness back into your life, and help ease your sorrows. I do hope you make it thru the rough, puppy raising stage, and can be back on the forum as soon as possible. We all miss you around here!!

Wishing you all the best of luck...
Your Friend,
Bev
Awww, thanks Bev. You summed it up pretty good. Life sure is a trip and I guess it IS like a box of chocolates (Forest Gump), you know, and it sure as hell ain't gonna wait on me to get on with it. I'm going to give it a whirl and see what happens! Cuda and Jack, and all past animals that I cared for, will join me at a later date, yet to be determined. I do miss them dearly. Keep some good thoughts for Badger/owner and I'll be forever in your debt. Your friend, Christian

1 - 20 of 52 Posts