Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in 2 weeks I will be making a 16 hours round trip to go pick up a new guy for the family.

I was not looking for this guy, I was looking at a FB friends website and she had him on her available page and I just loved him! As most of you know I just like good looking dogs lol.. Well and a brindle of course ;)

Scorch is 4 years old and has his UWP title (20 points from UWPCH), Major pointed for his UKC CH and has his CGC.

I am very honored that his owner will be letting me have him and make him part of my family.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Congrats he's handsome and is built nicely I like the first pic of him he looks so regal LOL. Good luck with him he is def a UKC style doggy I think he will fit in nicely with your crew.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with him he is def a UKC style doggy I think he will fit in nicely with your crew.
Most defiantly lol. I wasn't planning on getting any more UKC dogs, but I miss Stack and my new pups from Lisa are not going to be big guys like him, so when I saw this guy I just fell in love. Hes gonna be mommas new big cuddle bug.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
What a beautiful boy. WOW

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
he's a good lookin boy i wish i was as lucky as you

·
Registered
536 Posts
Saw your post on facebook earlier... he is gorgeous!! One of the few dogs I think a crop goes very well with. I'm not usually a fan of crops, but he is gooooorgeous!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Handsome !!!!!! Congrats !

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I saw this on fb!! He's so handsome holly!! Where are you goin to get him?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
what a cutie! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more of him!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He's very pretty but don't let him have unholy thoughts about my little girls! LMAO
Lol I can't stop his unholy thoughts, but I will require he think about them in a separate room lmao.

Those girls only got love for ripped RBJ men.:woof:

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
lol ok separate room is good ;) Poor Monsoon and the boys have to be in the same room with the females when they go into season. Funny how they have become use to so many bitches in the house and in season. Unless the girls flirt with the boys they are pretty good.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol. Luckily Snoop has never cared and neither did Stack. I have actually been lucky to have yet to have a male that acted any different than normal when the girls are in season.

Every one comes into heat at the same time too lol, so hopefully this guy can handle bring in the same house as 8 females in heat!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts