Premium Member
499 Posts
She is beautiful I love her already, "I want her I want her" lol

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is beautiful I love her already, "I want her I want her" lol
Thank you! She really is the sweetest thing ever, slept the entire car ride home. Took to my husband and me quite well. I always feel so bad taking a puppy from it's litter mates but she's adapting so well & so lovable.

She saw here reflection in the oven door & ran to play once, I felt so bad. She's really cutting gums right now, lovers her some ice cubes :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG! LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE her! She is sooo beautiful! How does Lex like being a big brother??? Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Awww poor baby thought she was back with her mates, that is too cute, lmao.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OMG! LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE her! She is sooo beautiful! How does Lex like being a big brother??? Can't wait to see more pics!
Thanks!!! Meee too! Well worth the drive :) - all their dogs are stunning really :). Dave was awesome too, he met us a shorter distance than expected. He also brought us extra food to ween her over to blue buff, he's had her on totw & I can't really find it in my area. She's already a daddy's girl.

Lex is slowly warming up to the idea, I'm keeping a sharp eye on his physical postures & making sure he knows he's still my luv bug too lol. For the most part he keeps his distance, been kind of pouty. We never left him for a day before but he had his babysitter matt to keep him some company. I see him taking about a week or two to fully adjust but I see progress already :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She is an adorable lil thing.

·
Registered
771 Posts
She's adorable congrats!

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Very pretty pup. :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Looks like you have a real ball of fire there, I likee!!! Now you have two pups that look like mine did, kinda, minus the rednose on Lily and whereas Lex has ears, my Cuda didn't;) Thanks for the memories:)

·
Registered
395 Posts
she's gonna be beautiful! i just checked out their site and i love the look of the dogs. can't wait to see her grow. :p

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like you have a real ball of fire there, I likee!!! Now you have two pups that look like mine did, kinda, minus the rednose on Lily and whereas Lex has ears, my Cuda didn't;) Thanks for the memories:)
Awe you're welcome, glad I could bring back good ol memories for you :)

Love the look from Lex! What the hell is this?
LoL :D Haha, pretty much - that's been his attitude since Sunday. He's doing much better today, less wtf attitude & more carefree/playful. My boys getting back to himself & adapting well

aww.. she's gonna be gawjus
Awe, Lillers & I thanky

Super awesome congrats on the new cute baby :)
Thanks Lady!

she's gonna be beautiful! i just checked out their site and i love the look of the dogs. can't wait to see her grow. :p
Aren't their dogs lovely, it was really great to work with the owner too :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Soooo cute
I want a pup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts