Go Pitbull Forums banner

Introducing Spock, and Bailey to the Crew!

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Nizmo 
#1 ·
So this past weekend Krystal (KG420) and I headed to LA to hang with
Doug (ElvisFink), and Lisa (PK). I picked up Spock ( Monsoon X Siren) and Bailey!

Spock is a WP dog for my Husband and Bailey has come just to retire and babysit. She already took to the kids and had more interest in them than anything else. We are getting her a bed and moving her into the kids room tomorrow. She is very stiff and I am not sure if it is from the travel ( from NM to CA over several days) or just because shes older and been a good puller in her time. So she is not going to be a crated. Spock spends his time next to Jeremy at his computer lmao. That pup will lay and watch Jeremy play games for hours. What a nerd lol!

The start of my Paw anklet! Clint picked out the paw ( it was perfect!) and we got one done, but are going to have to finish it this sat :D
This one is green and then there will be a Pink, Orange, Blue, Red, and Purple. So 6 over all around my ankle :D

Some pictures of Earl and Siren :D

Justice ( And Krystals awesome shoes!)

Some sky shots from our trip.

See less See more
#5 ·
Great pics , the one with the barbell looking thing in his mouth is awesome lol. And that puppy OMG so cute , was looking at him in the pictures on FB yesterday, such a sweetheart.

#6 · (Edited)
Lol Angel that is Siren with the Bar Bell and she was being such a Diva to Lisa that day lmao! I saw so much of her daughters behaviors in her that day!

Lisa thank for letting me have her. I have always really like Bailey and loved her when I met her at your house. She is a good old dog and I think she will do perfect here. She is fitting in well and is really enjoying begin in the middle of all the family activity.

I will post up some pictures of Spocks new Ears after our other little one who didn't make this pick up gets here as she is getting hers done at the same time..

I am defiantly going to have a massive sig!

#7 ·
man that stance in the second dog! Proud!

your new pup is adorable btw :)

#9 ·
Awesome holly, you got my favorite pup!!!! What type of crop are you gonna get him? One like xena?
Bailey is beautiful to glad you got her!

#14 ·
OMG so cute! I love the dumbbell shot that is awesome!!

#18 ·
Those are some gorgeous dogs you got there.

Love the shot of your daughter with Bailey on the leash

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.