Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new addition; BAK's Goddess Of Love - "Aphrodite"
Awesome lil pocket tri champagne bitch, everything in a show dog i could have dreamed of. so excited to show her.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
She is gorgeous Nizmo!!!

I'm excited to see her grow :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Gorgeous! Congrats! She looks like she will do well in the ring! Post up her ped when you get a chance I am dying to see!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
She looks great and will be a show stopper I have no doubt ;) Congrats!
BTW Niz is giving her the stank eye, lol how are they getting along?
Lol I noticed that too!!

Edit: I meant to ask in my first post; by lil pocket, you mean pocket bully? I'm just curious and trying to learn some new lingo I haven't heard ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Such a cutie !

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin good man.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful girl! Congrats :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes too cute!!! she a looker!! :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
didnt rehome Tiva because you couldnt have a second dog or something?? cant remember exactly..

Reactions: redog

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG she is beautiful I love her, lol at Niz though I didnt even see him there till lisa pointed it out LOL he looks THRILLED :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
what a cutie!I can't wait to see her grown.Just curious though,how is she considered a tri?I may be mistaken on what is considered a tri or maybe it's on her face where I can't see.
Could you put up a face shot for us to admire please :) .She looks like she's a beauty!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks you for all the kind comments everyone!
nismo and her are getting a long well. they're still getting to know each others personality, but everything is going as well as i could have hoped. We're about read to move onto an acre so that will be a big plus for us.
there was more to sativa's RE-HOMING then what most people know. and i dont care to go into that to be honest, thats not what i made this thread for. its a very sensitive subject for us.
we have 100% support from the kennel, as should be expected with any dog you get for use. they have a really great program going and we plan on working closely with them on this girl.
she's considered tri because she does have some blue on her ears and some on her face, it'll be more pronounced as she grows.
once again thank you for all the comments on her, she's a really amazing bitch that im honored to have.
i'll post up peds here asap, sorry for being so late on returning the posts, its been quite busy the last week. especially now that a lot of my focus is going towards her and the show on the 14th.
i'll get some more pics too

1 - 20 of 40 Posts