Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weiser =]
Dont know his full bloodline and really dont care .. didnt pay for him and hes beautiful=]

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG he is sooooo cute, I LOVE me some red dogs :D Love the looks on his face :D

CONGRATS :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you .. I looooooovehim .. and so does Izzo thankfully =] not really sure what he is .. all I know is hes smart =] well see what he becomes .. I thought about getiing a papered dog . but im not showing , I want a family home dog and honeslty Izzo has am bulldog in her and she is the best dog Ive ever had ..

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful pup! And izzo is gorgeous to! Is your pup full pit/bully or is he a mix? Looks like he has lab in him. Or maybe its just his ears lol! Beautiful baby either way :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you , I dont have children so they are the most important thing to me .

I saw his parents they look like bully to me .. lol I thought he was a pitlab mix too until I went to the persons house to pick him up .. Dad looked alot like a dagger dog so Im sure he is not pure bully . But I love him =] The ears throw me off sometimes too ... But when there not in his face he looks totally bully to me =]But Izzo also had the serioulsy huge ears and come to find out she had am bulldog in her so who knows .. lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
That's what matters, as long as you love him, doesn't matter the papers or such :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts