Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was trying to maul our poor defenseless pit bulls!

I let Snoop out and then I swore I saw something flying down the hall. Well something did. lol. Poor thing was hitting windows and then fell into Snoops crate. Luckily I had just let him out so it was safe. I grabbed it with my sleeves to try not to injure it. Holly grabbed the camera while I got the bird. We snapped a couple pics and then I took him to the edge of the porch and let him fly away.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww I'm glad he is ok, poor thing

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They are such pretty little birds. They live year round in my spring pole tree. They love to some get the fresh hay and straw when we have it. They sing so lovely too.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww what kind of bird is it?? I am not familiar with birds, lol. He is a cute little thing though

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure. I think it is a type of finch. They are very common here.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahhh cool beans, cutie thing :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahh cool beans, not that I know a whole lot about birds but thought he looked a bit bigger than most finches, I love the color :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG those birds are my favorite :) They always sit on the cages in the garden and pick out bud worms. There my little garden helpers :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Glad yu could save the poor bird. I love sparrows well I love all birds. We have alarge varity at the feeder this year. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts