Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a chat room for the Go Pit Bull community . I would like to invite all to come and hang out , chat about apbt or what ever you want . This chat room will be monitored and I would hope we can keep it clean .

here is the link http://www.chatzy.com/935357792811

and the pass word = pits420

PS. if you see me on the GPB forum I'll also be in the chat room so come join in and lets chat

Reactions: redog and brogers

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I was just there, but everybody was gone. I'll check back tomorrow. This was an awsome idea btw. I really hate to chat, but I'll talk to you guys.

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
full house tonight 09/04/07 . come one come all . good stuff being talked about in here.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A great turnout of people talking about Pits and anything else, pretty good time to ask a question and get it answered

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just wanted to say I enjoyed ya'll company tonight in the chat room . it was fun talking about peds, weight pulling and some laws in diff states .Hope to see some of yall in there again and would like to see some of you others in there to get your opinion on things .

thanks to all for the chat .

nick & tex

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Hmm I must have been late!

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he chat room is on fire tonight 09/05/07

·
Registered
767 Posts
geese you can learn so much from goin on the chat room the people on here are very helpful with any kind of questions. just wanted to say thank you to all of you that bare with my 5 billion questions:D i love this breed!!!!:pup:

Reactions: texpitbull2

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
had a good talk tonight , learned me some more from OldFortKennels. thanx man . hope some more of you join us soon. :D

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come one come all lets talk pitbulldogs its 7:20 and I'll be on for a while so come join me .:D :clap: :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
anyone??????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts