Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use the iPhone app for this page? I've only used the app since I found this site online and I've never had problem uploading a picture to a post, now all of my pictures are supposedly too big???... But nothing on my pictures had changed... Kinda disappointing because I haven't been using this site anymore since I can't post updated post of my pups or ask questions with pictures.

Help?!

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
I believe if you aren't VIP there's a limit
For picture posting. If you download photobucket app and sign up then upload to there, copy the IMG code and paste it in the thread it should work. I used
iPhone to access the site too.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's weird? Did it just start? I can't even add one picture with no text anymore I used to be able to post like five a post... Does it limit the amount of pictures you are allow to post in total or just each topic??.... I love this site but I don't want to have to make a photobucket or anything picture hosting page just to chat :(

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
The limit is on your attached files, like pics from your I phone. Photobucket is what works the best. Grab the app and run it, it's fast and easy. Its actually pretty seamless when you use the 2 sites together. You can post a million pics then. Don't deprive us from seeing updates on the dogs just cuz you can't load em!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts