Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG look at him now. He really is maturing nicely!!!! I just love your dogs. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I feel stupid again lol. I think I did that to poor Hemi too.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome. Another beauty!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
She's a cute little nugget. And I love the spot you have to work your dogs. Beautiful. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great looking dog man.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
What a looker! She is going to become one gorgeous dog!!! (not that she isn't already)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
As always SI, awesome pics and Rage is just gorgeous, I love the lightness of her coat, got some good muscle tone going on there too. :D Hugs

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Is that your outcross? She looks firey as if she gets locked into one frame of mind.. Looks like good rough bulldog.. Whats the plans with this one?? you gonna hunt her and then brood her to ??

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes this is my OFRN x Chavis pup. A little under a year and sitting at 40#s. Yes she will be hunted hard. Not thinking much farther than that right now. Lots of hogs to catch before she will be considered for brood stock. ;)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
^^ can't spread rep again.. :clap: thank you for your contribution to the breed :clap:
not many people get it... well managed fire :pup:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Wow she is gorgeous. I like the look of her she seems real intense. She is going to make a great dog. Nice work...

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
looks like one heck of a bulldog, focused mind set i like that. she will make one great catch dog.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
very nice!

any meaning behind her name?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts