Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been very impressed with what ive seen from the isbt..ive seen photos and heard that the dog has been around for 100s of years,ive also heard that the dog is basically a cross of staffy bull and game bred apbt that has came to popularity after the banning of the apbt in the u.k,and is very similar to a game apbt,anyways im interested in some info,and or some web sites to a good kennel,ive heard of a particular line called psycho and that these dogs were full of"heart and drive" so to speak..
thanx..........

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
cane76 said:
Ive been very impressed with what ive seen from the isbt..ive seen photos and heard that the dog has been around for 100s of years,ive also heard that the dog is basically a cross of staffy bull and game bred apbt that has came to popularity after the banning of the apbt in the u.k,and is very similar to a game apbt,anyways im interested in some info,and or some web sites to a good kennel,ive heard of a particular line called psycho and that these dogs were full of"heart and drive" so to speak..
thanx..........
Check out my avatar geezer. That`s my 15 week old Irish Staff...wel 3/4 Irish 1/4 pit. He has both Psycho and Colby lines.

Just recently went to a Irish Staff/apbt show in England. My dogs dad pulled 2040lb. Quite impressive as this was his first ever entry. Direct descent form Psycho and Buster line.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Midwest Bully said:
Definately!

When thinking of Irish Staffies, think of the old time pits, say...50 years ago, then that`s essentially what an Irish Staff will look like. Average 19-23" at the shoulder, between 45-65 lbs.

Brad is 15 weeks old, nearly 16" at the shoulderand 28lb.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thaxs alot geezer,lol
also check this link,ive chated on another site a few times with this dude and this dog is his isbt doing some spring pole work.
also thank you midwest bully for the links...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.