Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday as some of you know from my FB I got bit by a loose husky while taking my dogs out for a walk over at an empty part of the riverbend by my house. I guess this one house has two dogs that I knew of always loose and roaming around and the husky charged at me and my dogs, I told ashes to "leave it" and she did but the dog came after us and I had Ashes behind me and I went to grab the dog and it bit my finger!! :hammer: I kicked it and told it to go home and it did..somewhat it stood with his buddy stalking us until i threw pebbles at it and they left me alone. WELL today guess what!! They were out there again!!! I raised my hand and the husky went back into his house by two other dogs came out!! I was so over the situation I called AC :clap: As I'm walking by I notice at the gate a female came out and went to see what her dogs were doing!?! I told her that her dog charged us yesterday bit me as well and having her dogs two days out was irresponsible of her she shouldn't keep them if she can't take care of them and that AC was on it's way over. She said ok. But still had no control over her dogs!! The dogs charged us once again and all she did was say "come here" and the dogs didn't listen! Ok at that point stop being [email protected] and get your dogs!!! I just walked away because I don't like having negativity when I walk my dogs I usually enjoy it and it relaxes me but two days of her dogs being out and for her not to do a thing about it really was pushing my buttons so I walked away and let AC deal with her! I don't want to give up my dog's favorite spot to walk over irresponsible ownership but it looks liek it may have to happen or I'll complain everytime I see them out, luckily my city is very strict with roaming dogs.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
People sure do suck, a lot. I just had to call AC on some jerk at the park the other day for this same thing. I hope it was just a nip and you didn't get hurt (hugs)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
glad you called AC , hopefully with a bite inceident they will take action soon. Sucks you may have tolose your favorite walking place but if its in your dogs best interest it may be necessary. good idea to walk with a break stick or pepper spray or as pitbull mama a taser LMAO :). hope you werent injured to bad , lady should be thankful you where pretty nice about it all I know people who would have "euthanised" that dog on the spot if they where in your shoes :S

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep that is for sure angel. I don't blame the dog for biting I blame his owner for not keeping him contained along with her other two dogs. And thanks Krystal :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Yoli, sooo not ok, this makes me so angry, but if it was a pit or a bully breed dog, you better beleve someone would have said something, grrr, I hope you are ok and I did see this oN FB, just sux, I hope AC dealt with her properly

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
that really sucks... some people just shouldnt be aloud to own dogs.. but like apbtmom76 said if that wouldve been an apbt it wouldve been on the news and AC wouldve been right on it... people are stupid!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks Tye (hugs) and that's correct, media prob would have also been there at the scene as well! lol It just annoyed me that she looked like she could care less..ppl these days SMH

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
See I am not one to keep my mouth shut about stuff like that, like we have new ppl that moved in behind us, they have a rottie, cute girl, she sounds like Phoenix when she barks, hahah I have thought it was him a few times, but the other day Orion was going off and i went to go see, he was barkin at the owner and the dog, she was OFF leash out front, I just made a comment loud enough for him to hear me, that if that had been MY dogs, police and AC would have been called, he immediately took her int he house and put her up and I have not seen her out front since. It just upsets me, I take such care in making sure my dogs are proper dogs, ya know, all well behaved and stuff and ppl like the person who owned the dogs that you ran into, grrrr, I wanna scream at ppl like that.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trust me Tye I was so annoyed with it! lol But I had car trouble in the morning and usually walking my dogs helps me de-stress so I wanted no more stress :( lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I understand Yoli, I do, I am just a very quick tempered person about things like that, ((hugs)) just glad you and Ashes are ok ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
walk with dog mace it will keep most dogs away, sorry you got bit. some people......

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
that really sucks... some people just shouldnt be aloud to own dogs.. but like apbtmom76 said if that wouldve been an apbt it wouldve been on the news and AC wouldve been right on it... people are stupid!!!
Aint That the TRUTH !!! Ignorant..........

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol thanks guys! I usually do walk with a mace but my cousin had borrowed it to walk to her house which is three to four blocks from me and I haven't picked it up yet.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
My situation was'nt as dramatic as yours but today when I was walking Shorty a lady had her 2 dogs off leash and they kept running up to Shorty then running away almost as if they were teasing him... The lady then walked over and apologized with both dogs by her side and Shorty started growling "assuming he was fed up with what they were doing" he has never growled or anything before at a dog but I would of been mad to lol...

Anyways hope they take control of there dogs! Good luck on your walks :]

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is horrible. I dont know why people can not take proper care of their dogs. I dont think it is hard to be responsible. Hopefully AC will have scared her ino taking care to contain her dogs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have noticed lil more laxed attitude around my area with small dogs off leash, when these small bastards are the ones riling up the big dogs walking along. i punted a couple chiwawas about a week ago and the dogs now know who am and stay in there yards and bark which i don't mind as long as they don't approach me or sonny during our walks. i approached a lady today who was carrying her dog and let it loose out in the sidewalk to do it's business w/o a leash and the dog wanders off about 4 houses away from her and she's standing there yelling at the dog to come back. I stopped and told her "if your dogs not listening to you out here,i wonder how it is in your house." she didn't like that at all. after getting her dog she says bad dog and i butted in again and said if you don't give your dog rules and boundaries to abide by YOU have no freaking right to call your dog bad......YOU are the bad one. I like making friends... :)

Reactions: Firehazard
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.